Migrating hummingbird here

Rubyhummingbird

Reaction score
My brain loves sugar (like a hummingbird). I live in Texas. And yes, I am obsessed when the hummingbirds pass through.

Been on compounded Tirz for 9 weeks. It has changed my life (19lbs gone!). I still have 10-20 to lose. I am still losing (slow and steady now) at 3.5mg weekly. Love weight lifting, and I am a busy mom.

Like many, the EL drama and the even long term cost of compounded has sent me “migrating” to explore other long term options. I want to be able to stay on a maintenance dose. It was all so overwhelming as everything was happening so fast and look, I am still new to Tirz!! I feel like I have lived several lifetimes in the last 8 weeks 🤣 Damn I am exhausted.

I think I have 8-12 months worth of compound in my fridge (unless i have to significantly increase my dose). But within 6 months I want to explore research options to maintain the long term goal.

Thanks for the safe space. Looking forward to continued learning.

My brain loves sugar (like a hummingbird). I live in Texas. And yes, I am obsessed when the hummingbirds pass through.

Been on compounded Tirz for 9 weeks. It has changed my life (19lbs gone!). I still have 10-20 to lose. I am still losing (slow and steady now) at 3.5mg weekly. Love weight lifting, and I am a busy mom.

Like many, the EL drama and the even long term cost of compounded has sent me “migrating” to explore other long term options. I want to be able to stay on a maintenance dose. It was all so overwhelming as everything was happening so fast and look, I am still new to Tirz!! I feel like I have lived several lifetimes in the last 8 weeks 🤣 Damn I am exhausted.

I think I have 8-12 months worth of compound in my fridge (unless i have to significantly increase my dose). But within 6 months I want to explore research options to maintain the long term goal.

Welcome 😊

Happy to hear that you have a good 6 months before you need to start ordering things. That gives you plenty of time to get comfortable with the process and allow you to figure out what might be good and what might not be as far as research materials go. Look forward to seeing you become an expert in the months to follow :cool:

Welcome! Hummingbirds!! 😍 I have two hummingbird tattoos (one on each shoulder). I keep at least 5 different feeders around my property for them every year.

Thinking ahead with a long term plan, I like it.

You’re going to feel very welcome here with that mentality 👍

Welcome! Hummingbirds!! 😍 I have two hummingbird tattoos (one on each shoulder). I keep at least 5 different feeders around my property for them every year.
So envious 🤗 I got 2 hummingbirds this year. I know you have to collect them as the years go by. Hoping one day I can have 20!! 😍

Back