My first shot of Semaglutide.

OconeeDawg

New_Member
Reaction score
I was planning to take my first dose today, but my order from ADW is delayed. The USPS service in my area has become really slow, and it looks like I won’t receive it until tomorrow. I planned take the dose on Fridays, but would it be okay to take it on Saturday this week and then the next dose on Friday next week?

Also, what side effects should I watch for after my first dose?

I assume you are starting on the .25mg? Unless the first dose makes you feel awful, it's fine to take it a day early. It's just a day and you'll be past the half-life of the medication, anyway. Many people do not notice much effects of the medication until they are on 1mg as the first couple of doses are mainly intended to get your body used to the medication until you get up to a therapeutic dose.

Common symptoms are constipation, nausea, headache. My RS was on sema for a short while last year and was lucky enough not to experience any ill effects. Make sure you drink plenty of water!

I assume you are starting on the .25mg? Unless the first dose makes you feel awful, it's fine to take it a day early. It's just a day and you'll be past the half-life of the medication, anyway. Many people do not notice much effects of the medication until they are on 1mg as the first couple of doses are mainly intended to get your body used to the medication until you get up to a therapeutic dose.

Common symptoms are constipation, nausea, headache. My RS was on sema for a short while last year and was lucky enough not to experience any ill effects. Make sure you drink plenty of water!
I am starting @ .25.

I was planning to take my first dose today, but my order from ADW is delayed. The USPS service in my area has become really slow, and it looks like I won’t receive it until tomorrow. I planned take the dose on Fridays, but would it be okay to take it on Saturday this week and then the next dose on Friday next week?

Also, what side effects should I watch for after my first dose?
You should be fine as long as you aren't having any side effects.
Prepare before hand...drink tons of water...if ya think you drank enough..drink more...and I find drinking a protein shake before my shot helps..I also take my shots at night..started that way just incase I had nausea I would sleep through it. If you get sick try a smaller dose.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back