Nantong Guangyuan Chem shipping time

Sarah_88

Reaction score
Hello everyone, first post here. A couple of questions. What is the typical shipment time for Nantong Guangyuan Chem? I see on the spreadsheet that they take Alibaba pay, but what other types of payment do they accept? I'm torn between ordering from them, HT, and Nanjing Guruite Biotechnology (Great Peptides). Any insight on these 3 vendors or recommendations out of the 3? I'm on my last vial and needing something that will ship quickly.
Thanks!

Hello everyone, first post here. A couple of questions. What is the typical shipment time for Nantong Guangyuan Chem? I see on the spreadsheet that they take Alibaba pay, but what other types of payment do they accept? I'm torn between ordering from them, HT, and Nanjing Guruite Biotechnology (Great Peptides). Any insight on these 3 vendors or recommendations out of the 3? I'm on my last vial and needing something that will ship quickly.
Thanks!
Of the 3 I’ve only ordered from Nantong (they go by GYC). It seemed to take about two weeks if I remember correctly. I have heard mixed reviews about Great and lots of negative about HT. Maybe others can provide their feedback as well.

from these 3 choices GYC looks like a clear winner
shipping time its more about the courier company I would say, but their dispatch time is very fast
Also consider QSC as its a vendor of choice for many here, but with them you can expect slower process

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back