National Day Holiday Activities

Rebecca

Shanxi Qianyec Biotechnology Co., LTD.
Vendor
Reaction score
Hi, everybody, I'm Amy lol 🦧
A very interesting peptide supplier 👀
China's National Day has begun, which means our special discounts are also starting!!!🤸‍♀️
You can add my W/A + 8613754820732 or email ma@qianyecao.cn to find out how much USD discount you will be getting👏
(Or you send DM directly for me, you used to chat mode, I can go to register it, facilitate our communication)👣

I don't know how much you'll get, but I can assure you that this special price will continue and you can always order from Amy at the same price
1 box is also a special price✔

Welcome to inquire, whether you order or not, it's been my pleasure to serve you💕

Attachments

Hi, everybody.
All inquiries have been completed, if there are customers who are curious about the price, welcome to consult, very happy to provide services for you🤗

On the last day of the holiday, goods will be delivered to customers who have placed orders. X 🤗
🗣 Also look forward to not under the order of friends to seize the time to enjoy preferential treatment🏃‍♀️

🗣 Hi, I'm Amy, and our holiday activities are coming to an end.

🗣 If you have asked the price before, we can reserve the price for you

In addition, I will launch a group buying campaign, tomorrow I will be posting a group buying link I created to help you save on shipping costs!!!

If you have an order for the holidays and have paid for the shipping,I'll give you a $10 coupon to compensate you.🌹
I'm sorry I didn't find a channel that could save your shipping cost. 🤗
If you have any suggestions, please contact me. I will gradually improve our ordering channel. Customers who make suggestions will have $5 coupons to you😉
Because there are too many customers, I may be confused. I hope you get the coupons, please remind me to subtract the coupons for you when you place the order again. Thank you for your patience💪

Finally, the catalogue of steroids and tablets is being compiled, and the price list will be published later. Please be patient💪

Hi, everybody,
We have updated the logistics information for all orders placed during holidays. If you haven't received the information, please contact me in time.
We received a lot of orders during the holidays and I'm afraid I might miss them. I'm sorry for wasting your time🌹

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back