Need advice on stacking sema/tirz

Sally-Matilda

Reaction score
I've been on sema since about mid October of last year. In late January I got really sick, and was off of it for a couple of months. I started back up at the end of March, but started back on .25 since I was starting over. I'm up to .75. Weight is coming off very slowly. I'm thinking about trying tirz, and want to try stacking it with the sema, either to transition from sema to tirz completely or maybe to continue stacking. I'm looking for others' experiences. I like nitty gritty details. How much of each do you use? On what kind of schedule? Do you inject both on the same day or space them out? Thank you!

My RS magical dose was sema .5 and tirz 7.5. Da stalled for months at 15mg with tirz but then x not having product made me decided to stack to save $$$$. I’ve been stacking for 3 weeks and finally got it right.

I was at 5mg Tirz. I’m trialing 0.25mg Sema the day before my Tirz dose. Hoping that will help my hunger suppression. I’m also doing both every 5 days.

I was at 5mg Tirz. I’m trialing 0.25mg Sema the day before my Tirz dose. Hoping that will help my hunger suppression. I’m also doing both every 5 days.
Thanks for that info. I'm working on .75/7 days right now, but it makes me hella nauseous the first 2 or 3 days, and then the last 2 or 3 days the suppression goes away. I'm feeling like even with only sema, I need to split the dose. I am hoping adding Tirz will be the trick and cause less nausea.

My RS magical dose was sema .5 and tirz 7.5. Da stalled for months at 15mg with tirz but then x not having product made me decided to stack to save $$$$. I’ve been stacking for 3 weeks and finally got it right.
Thanks for that. I'm glad that's working for you!

I'm at 15mg TZ every 5 days and .5mg SG every 7 days. I just started the SG at the beginning of April after a ~4 month stall, which the moment I went to .5mg SG after two weeks at .25mg it was like a switch was flipped and I've now lost 14 lbs in the past 4+ weeks.

Obviously my dosing regimen won't help you much, but knowing what I know and seeing what I've seen my personal recommendation would be to consider switching from SG to TZ completely and not mess with stacking for now. The side-effect profile on TZ is less severe than SG, and by switching I suspect you'll have an overall better experience and may be able to increase your weight loss. Just my $.02.

How are you stacking? Alternating each every 3-4 days?

Semaglutide stopped working for me and I migrated to Tirzepatide at 7.5mg weekly which does work.
I'm thinking that stacking with Semaglutide would offer no benefit for me.

My reserve of Tirzepatide is likely not sufficient to reach my goal weight therefore I'm considering a purchase of Retrutatide.
It would offer a way forward should Tirzepatide fail or side effects develop at higher doses.

Additionally, adding Retatrutide rather than increasing the Tirzepatide dosage could forestall side effects while extending my supplies considerably.

Your thoughts would be welcomed :)

Last edited:
My reserve of Tirzepatide is likely not sufficient to reach my goal weight therefore I'm considering a purchase of Retrutatide.
It would offer a way forward should Tirzepatide fail or side effects develop at higher doses.
I have also been putting thought into Ret. I think I'm having a bit of FOMO about it LOL. Is it really bigger and better than TZ? I'm spending an awful lot of time reading. Doing my own research and such.... But I have not formed an opinion about it yet.

I’m curious what is the advantage of stacking Sema and Tirz. Sema is GLP-1. Tirz is GLP-1 and GIP.

And then there’s Reta which is GLP-1, GIP, and Glucagon Receptor. “Triple G”

I’m curious what is the advantage of stacking Sema and Tirz. Sema is GLP-1. Tirz is GLP-1 and GIP.

And then there’s Reta which is GLP-1, GIP, and Glucagon Receptor. “Triple G”
So I've read that people seem to get better noise suppression with sema, but better overall weight loss results with TZ. No studies on that, of course... it's just anecdotal.

T
So I've read that people seem to get better noise suppression with sema, but better overall weight loss results with TZ. No studies on that, of course... it's just anecdotal.
That’s what I read too. Sema is better in regards to hunger suppression than Tirz so they are stacked together.

Semaglutide stopped working for me and I migrated to Tirzepatide at 7.5mg weekly which does work.
I'm thinking that stacking with Semaglutide would offer no benefit for me.

Additionally, adding Retatrutide rather than increasing the Tirzepatide dosage could forestall side effects while extending my supplies considerably.

Your thoughts would be welcomed :)
After x flew the coop I decided to stack but I messed up sema giving rs max plus some dose! Went down on tirz but still had hunger so have rs on 10 tirz and second lowest of sema. I had rs at 15 tirz before I decided to stack because my weight was stuck. After 3rd week of stacking rs went down 13#! I’m happy for rs now. Keep me posted.

Back