New Guy here

Ptman22

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone I have been lead here to gather better info for my journey. My wife and I are in our early 40s I have always been active with sports once reaching 40s weightloss and weight control is harder so we started using glp1s to help counter act our extremely busy schedules that include eating late and bad food. Hoping to help combat this and eat better.

Welcome PT!
My story is a bit different: fat child - fat teen - fat with-thin-intervals adult. But I've lost 64 pounds using various GLP1s and it has transformed my life! And my wardrobe 😬

This forum is a good place to learn about Chinese peptide sources. Quite a lot of experience accumulated by members on which Vendors work or don't work, and what those vendors do when the've thrown a wobbler. Ask the members their opinions about GLP1s and Vendors - God Knows they've got 'em and they're not quiet about it.

One of the themes of this forum as set up by @ZippityDoDah is Do Your Own Research.
My own approach follows from that: Make Informed Choices. To achieve those things I suggest you begin browsing IN THE NEWS forum and also peruse the PUBLIC SQUARE forum.

Apparently everyone but me is having a lie-in but no matter. If you see an interesting comment somewhere then reply to their message or Chat them! No sense letting 'em sleep the day away!

YES, it happens to every Vendor time to time - cock-ups. The best Vendors here are responsible about their mistakes and clean things up. The ones who don't tend not to get repeat business. WORSE than that, they are entered on my SPREADSHEET O'SHAME in unattractive, even garish, color codes :eek:

Probably the thing you are most interested in you will find in the Vendor Connection forum. Each Vendor posts a thread there listing what they offer, their Price List, when Group Buys are scheduled and similar marketing bumpf. These entries go back a couple of years and will give you a very good idea of pitfalls to avoid :)

My suggestion is take your time before making a buying choice. There will be significant Group Buys happening regularly. And further, the Chinese Vendors are upping their game weekly. In the short three months I've been here good new vendors have emerged, and, Quality Aware processes have become more evident.

Mind how you go PT!

Last edited:
Hello everyone I have been lead here to gather better info for my journey. My wife and I are in our early 40s I have always been active with sports once reaching 40s weightloss and weight control is harder so we started using glp1s to help counter act our extremely busy schedules that include eating late and bad food. Hoping to help combat this and eat better.
Hi Ptman, I am in the same boat as you. Early 40s, have been active but I personally have always struggled with basically food addiction. My whole life. For the first time I feel okay!

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back