New here from Texas and Reddit

jennster

Registered
Reaction score
HI all. Like so many I've come here from Reddit to learn more about reconstituting. Peptides.

I've read to my eyes. Have about bled about reconstituting, kits, avoiding group buys and how the best deals typically are out of China.

I'm looking to get the best product for the best price. My main concerns are a safe/effective product and pricing.

Looking forward to learning from everyone's experience.

So already learned my phrasing should have been different. Group buys direct from the vendor can be good. But from a third party, avoid those like the plague.

Anyway my compound pharm got the same treatment as most others so here I go down the rabbit hole!

HI all. Like so many I've come here from Reddit to learn more about reconstituting. Peptides.

I've read to my eyes. Have about bled about reconstituting, kits, avoiding group buys and how the best deals typically are out of China.

I'm looking to get the best product for the best price. My main concerns are a safe/effective product and pricing.

Looking forward to learning from everyone's experience.
Safety is really in numbers.

Testing only checks for one peptide. Not impurities.

Just don't delude yourself. You're considering injecting counterfeit peptides made in dark locations shipped from shady sources.

Other than that. Welcome

Safety is really in numbers.

Testing only checks for one peptide. Not impurities.

Just don't delude yourself. You're considering injecting counterfeit peptides made in dark locations shipped from shady sources.

Other than that. Welcome
Completely fair. Should I say as safe as reasonably expected if I don't have pharma $$$

Completely fair. Should I say as safe as reasonably expected if I don't have pharma $$$
Usually batches get tested. You'll see supplier and customer results filter in.

Still no guarantee of safety. And no neck to wring if something goes horribly wrong.

I think it's like airline safety. One incident is too many. They like repeat customers too.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back