New here from the US

Reaction score
Getting fed up with R$&@&t. Can’t say shit. I can’t afford this shit. I am a medical professional currently fighting with my provider regarding this. Need a new provider. There is no reason I should not be on it. I ordered my own from one of the first sites I stumbled onto after briefly checking recommendations on Reddit and a week later I started I April. It’s the real stuff. I am paying a little more than others and I just ordered another vial of sema because I panicked after all the letters went out in early July. I know I will likely never be able to afford tirz, but I don’t think I need to. Ya’ll might benefit from my medical education. Cagri is cheaper and sounding pretty strong. Good news? Long time before it’s approved…. So should be around a while. Also see good things for Reta—- but expensive. But if I can get Reta guaranteed to be good stuff for comparatively what I’m paying for sema by looking around here I would be super happy. I just see scammers in everything and it doesn’t help that my methods of payment are an issue. I have only a mobile bank account with a debit card. No credit cards. But glad I found this place!! Can we refer people here from Reddit or will I get put in jail for that?

Welcome Criminal, you have found a refuge from Reddit Mods and their bans :ROFLMAO:
Banned three times myself from various Reddit subs for speaking about sources, and, for "spamming" redditors by DMing them the US Sources spreadsheet they requested.
I HAVE NOT REPENTED.

There are medical professionals here that I myself have referred from Reddit; I am reasonably certain you won't be jailed for doing the same.

@ZippityDooDah is the forum owner, Gonkulator, and resident peptide God. He's cranky no doubt but quite liberal in his approach to pretty much everything. God knows I haven't restrained myself and I'm still here and verbal. That leaves a lot of scope for normal people behavior 😬
-----
Seriously now, the one behavior that will create agita is posting screenshots from Peppy's Forum.
They seriously guard their privacy, we support their choice, and THEY will ban you from THEIR forum if you post their content here.

Last edited:

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glp1judd
Back