New supplier AWE peptide officially settled in glp-1!

awepeptide

Guangzhou Aweier New Material Technology Co., Ltd.
Vendor
Reaction score
Hello, members of GLP-1, I am Kevin, who is responsible for the sales of AWE peptide.
We mainly sell weight loss peptides. For products of the same quality, I can guarantee that I will give you the lowest price that no other supplier can offer.

1.Product Quality and Testing
I have randomly selected some samples to Janoshik Company. The package is still on the way and the test report is expected to be available in the near future. Once the test report comes out, I will upload it to the forum as soon as possible.
Here I also promise that if any product you buy from me has quality problems, I can 100% refund or re-ship for free.
PS:For customers who publish their blood tests or test reports, we will give some small gifts for free, such as some bac water or a vial of product!

Packaging and transportation
We will carry out special packaging for all products to ensure the concealment of the products, and we have a special transportation route to avoid customs inspection. After the goods pass through customs safely, they will be delivered by local express. At present, our pass rate is 100%.
PS: If any package is lost or seized by customs, I will refund or resend the goods free of charge!

Minimum Order Quantity and Shipping Cost
MOQ:
Peptide:1kit(10vials)
Injectable AAS:1vial
Tablets and capsules:1bottle

shipping cost
USA: The shipping fee for packages under 0.5KG is 35USD
Europe: The shipping fee for packages under 0.5KG is 40 or 45 USD
U.K.:The shipping fee for packages under 0.5KG is 40USD
Canada:The shipping fee for packages under 0.5KG is 40USD
Australia:The shipping fee for packages under 0.5KG is 45USD

My contact information: