newbie wanting to move from compounded tirz to research tirz

mo_guy

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I was originally on Zepbound for about 3 months earlier this year before the big shortage hit and then I moved to the compound around April and been on that since. I am new to this forum and I am looking for information on how I can reconstitute research peptides (specifically tirzepatide) myself. I know zero about it and I'm just getting my feet wet, so any knowledge you can provide or point me to would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
Welcome!! There are videos on YT for reconstituting peptides. It's beyond easy once you see it. There are several calculators, depending on how you want to do it. Lots of information on here... Weeks worth of reading material. Make yourself at home, jump into conversations, and try the search function. It doesn't like words less than 4 letters so if you want to search for, say, bac water, just use an asterisk - bac* water.

Also, you won't usually get a ton of answers posting in here. There is a bac water thread that's pretty active.

When searching here, it won't accept 3 letter searches, so put an asterisk after - bac* water

Hello, everyone. I was originally on Zepbound for about 3 months earlier this year before the big shortage hit and then I moved to the compound around April and been on that since. I am new to this forum and I am looking for information on how I can reconstitute research peptides (specifically tirzepatide) myself. I know zero about it and I'm just getting my feet wet, so any knowledge you can provide or point me to would be most appreciated. Thanks!
Welcome and read, read, read! I’m still working through my compounded supply too and thankful I have the time to do so while I learn as much as possible about the research peps. A lot of the domestic vendors have helpful info on their websites. My first research order was through Skye Peptides and they have a lot of good articles.

If you're in Missouri, look into Big Tree Medical. Their tirz is compounded with B12. Their kit comes with syringes and alcohol prep pads. I had my tele visit on a Wednesday and received my meds Friday from South Lake Pharmacy.
20mg vial $256
40mg vial $428
60mg vial $603
They have a $55 membership (3 month commitment required). However, it comes with unlimited telehealth and a ton of maintenance medications (omeprazole, antibiotics, protonix, etc) free with the membership. They usually reply to my messages within a couple hours during business hours.
It's for sure not cheaper than research peptides. But for me it was a good option when I needed "safe" tirz NOW while I do my research on an alternative, cheaper supplier.

If you're in Missouri, look into Big Tree Medical. Their tirz is compounded with B12. Their kit comes with syringes and alcohol prep pads. I had my tele visit on a Wednesday and received my meds Friday from South Lake Pharmacy.
20mg vial $256
40mg vial $428
60mg vial $603
They have a $55 membership (3 month commitment required). However, it comes with unlimited telehealth and a ton of maintenance medications (omeprazole, antibiotics, protonix, etc) free with the membership. They usually reply to my messages within a couple hours during business hours.
It's for sure not cheaper than research peptides. But for me it was a good option when I needed "safe" tirz NOW while I do my research on an alternative, cheaper supplier.
Sorry but those are crazy prices. Have you tried any research on reddit for compounding pharmacies and telehealth? You can get a 60mg vial $285 when purchasing 3 at a time or $339 for only 1. Plus $99 yearly fee.
Btw, fellow Missourian here.

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back