Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

Your post just made me think about how much waste that zepbound pen has saved (despite being wasteful itself). I know at my house we were routinely filling two trashcans a week prior to starting zepbound and now it's routinely one. It's crazy how much food packaging waste we were creating.
You make a good point. I’ll add that not only do I eat less but we rarely eat out now. I would rather have control over all the ingredients and eat whole foods.

What do you mean, if you don’t mind me asking?
I know we can never really trust what COA or test results a vendor gives us, even if it is on the packaging…because how do we know your specific vials you received are indeed the same etc. Aside from doing our own 3rd party test on these, do you have any other tips?

I think they just mean that in the past each kit would have a hyperlinked COA that you could access as soon as you received it. That's changed, and you may receive a product before SNP has gotten their test results back.

It's not great as a practice and is probably a result of the fact that demand for their products currently exceeds supply. They are probably sending kits to us as soon as they are back in stock instead of waiting a while. On the flip side they haven't shipped any bad kits yet. I've never had a bad experience with them but hopefully if there were any issues they'd make it right for their customers.

What do you mean, if you don’t mind me asking?
I know we can never really trust what COA or test results a vendor gives us, even if it is on the packaging…because how do we know your specific vials you received are indeed the same etc. Aside from doing our own 3rd party test on these, do you have any other tips?
I really like this forum, it has been a wonderful way to learn and absorb! But also feel comfortable asking what may be sometimes stupid questions…I really do appreciate everyone’s input & point of views, it helps me narrow down what I am personally comfortable with. Thank you!! 😊
I think the vendor shipped recent product before the test result came back... Just guessing

I think they just mean that in the past each kit would have a hyperlinked COA that you could access as soon as you received it. That's changed, and you may receive a product before SNP has gotten their test results back.

It's not great as a practice and is probably a result of the fact that demand for their products currently exceeds supply. They are probably sending kits to us as soon as they are back in stock instead of waiting a while. On the flip side they haven't shipped any bad kits yet. I've never had a bad experience with them but hopefully if there were any issues they'd make it right for their customers.
Oh, okay that makes sense. Thank you!

I think I bought the same essential oil one as you 😂 It comes tomorrow. I found a nice regular insulin one that zips for the fridge that i liked.
One of these lunchbox icepacks fits nicely in the lid. I keep the vial bases in contact with the icepack (essentially upside down but store it with the vials sitting on the icepack) I also vacuum seal the case for the freezer... OCD

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241005-143319~2.png
    Screenshot_20241005-143319~2.png
    669.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20241005-143751~2.png
    Screenshot_20241005-143751~2.png
    547.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Thought I would post this here also as this is where the conversation was ongoing. Just got this back last night on the BPC-157. Peptidetest got the vial yesterday morning and had the results to me last night already- very impressed with the speed. I also sent away for sterility but that will be a couple of weeks. Results are pretty much right in line with the lab results posted on their site.
Love peptide test but do wish their COAs were easier to read.

Hello everyone, we are able to reply now to these threads.
I see many here do not like the cardboard boxes with the plastic inserts, should we go back to the plastic hard cases?
either is fine Cain, stuff arrived safely. The plastic cases are way easier though to get the vials out...... all the prodding and pushing with the new packaging - a vial could easily fall on the floor....

One of these lunchbox icepacks guys nicely in the lid. I keep the vial bases in contact with the icepack (essentially upside down

Lol hilarious

If you wanna find storage box, I suggest Etsy, here's the one I recently purchased https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/1015387805/feldherr-half-size-case-50-for-vials-67

I should've purchased 2 however given all the new pep I'm ordering aha
I asked the maker of those cases about storing them in the freezer and he said he didn't recommend that at all. I was disappointed because I loved all the foam in them.

Received my Reta order today. Order placed late evening on the 6th. Shipped on the 7th. Arrived today, the 11th. They shipped via UPS surepost which I hate because of the hand off to USPS that delays things by a few days due to where my mail comes out of. I pay for UPS my choice to circumvent that and can upgrade it to ground for free and send it to a UPS store about a mile from my house.

Vials are tiny and packaged differently than what others have posted here. No labels on the vials which I think they are changing, at least on their Tirz from what I read. The pucks are mostly intact, but the Pringle tube analogy is spot one IMO. I won't be testing this for a bit on the RS. Their Jano test isn't posted yet either.

View attachment 2703View attachment 2704
I was part of the group buy that included Cain (Nexaph) when these vials were of R12 were purchased. The group is waiting for volunteers to provide vials for testing (I volunteered) and I suspect Cain has already sent one or more of his off to Janoshik on his own. If one of my vials is selected and you DM me in a couple of weeks I can send you a copy of the COA on my tested vial. You can then compare to the Nexaph COA. One or more third party tests should give you a pretty high confidence level in the quality of the product. Per the group rules, I don't think I can post it the results.

looks like your spreadsheet fell victim to "the man"
For the record nobody is prohibiting anyone from posting their list, so any change in the availability is entirely up to the individual member.

I will however reiterate previous posts I've made strongly suggesting that any "list" should be used solely as a starting point for people to begin their own due diligence and not just accept the vendor info on such lists as accurate, valid or trustworthy.

There have probably been at least 30 or so folks in the past couple of years who have compiled similar lists, and without fail they always include vendors or suppliers who are well known to have problematic issues whether it's dishonesty, poor test results, altered/falsified test results, poor customer service, theft, etc. but the person compiling the list hasn't been around long enough to know the history behind some of those vendors, hasn't paid close enough attention, or because they personally might have had a good experience ignore what others have said and endorse/promote those bad sellers. I'm not suggesting any of these people have ulterior or nefarious motives, but what I am saying is that often despite their best intentions such lists may have bad information/recommendations so folks need to have a bit of healthy skepticism in these situations and act accordingly.

It's been over 24hours since RS received 5mg triz.(delivered Friday purchased nexa) and RS WAS HANGRY TODAY. Been researching since sep16 2.5*4 5mg once(trizep prefilled syringe -lost 15lbs in 22days ) now this. Do i give RS another 2.5?

It's been over 24hours since RS received 5mg triz.(delivered Friday purchased nexa) and RS WAS HANGRY TODAY. Been researching since sep16 2.5*4 5mg once(trizep prefilled syringe -lost 15lbs in 22days ) now this. Do i give RS another 2.5?

This isn't the best thread for protocol support, but if your RS has been on 2.5mg for a while it may be time to move up. 2.5 is an acclimation dose. Your RS could also try more frequent dosing, or stacking with a GLP-1 that offers better appetite suppression. There are lots of options. Your RS subject should also look closely at their diet. If they aren't getting enough nutrients or protein that can contribute to persistent hunger.

2.5 3x 5 once then this 5 from my order my point is that 5 should be working since it's only my second dose of 5 & the last 5 worked (although different brand) this one dose of 5 is my first dose from this vendor.That is my concern. The batch I just received ...

2.5 3x 5 once then this 5 from my order my point is that 5 should be working since it's only my second dose of 5 & the last 5 worked (although different brand) this one dose of 5 is my first dose from this vendor.That is my concern. The batch I just received ...
Are you saying that your RS was on 2.5 for 3 weeks and had 1 dose of 5 before they tried this vendor?

There are a lot of variables that can impact your experience including purity, how you calculated your dose, and the actual fill amount of that particular vial. I would recommend posting this in the Tirzepatide forum for additional support.

The pricing to get either one produced is around the same, the only difference is shipping costs. The plastic hard cases are a bit more since they're bulkier to ship to us while the cardboard boxes are foldable and stackable. We will start using the hard plastic cases in the future more often and keep the cardboard boxes as backups.

Thanks everyone!
For the peptides, I think whatever is economically and environmentally friendly is best since most of us are transferring the vials into a storage container in the freezer anyway. For the aminos, I did appreciate the plastic container, so I didn't have to hunt down enough skincare boxes or empty pill bottles to store the vials in.

Back