Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241013-084820.png
    Screenshot_20241013-084820.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 79
I don't see what's the issue honestly, it may be just to protect themselves in case it breaks or something
Mine are doing just fine in the freezer. It's the same nylon exterior that many MFR use for items that include icepacks (lunch boxes, insulin pen storage etc...). Even durable enough to be vacuum sealed (smushed)... If they don't last the long haul I don't care at $10.

Mine are doing just fine in the freezer. It's the same nylon exterior that many MFR use for items that include icepacks (lunch boxes, insulin pen storage etc...). Even durable enough to be vacuum sealed (smushed)... If they don't last the long haul I don't care at $10.
Love the cheapie essential oil cases from Amazon, plus nice compact size.

And why not.What could be the issue here?
Because your RS was at 2.5 for 3 weeks only, then 5mg once, now twice, you need to let your body adjust to the medicine. Most stay on 2.5mg for a month for adjusting to it. Some lose wonderfully at that low loading dose. 5mg for at least a month is the next dose. Many stay on 5mg for a very long time. To have taken 5mg only for the 2d time and then add another 2.5mg on top of it, you'll be at 7.5mg without taking into account what is still in your body from the 2.5mg and 5mg injections. It's a large dose to throw at yourself. Have you looked at half-life plotters? You might want to do some reading into tirzepatide, Zepbound Monjouro, the science and all the anecdotal. Tons of it on Reddit, lots here in the various discussion areas. The medicine doesn't always provide the same effects all the time. And throwing more mgs at your body without proper titrating and some real understanding could result in lots of physical discomfort for you.

I understand.however the first dose of 5mg (another brand-prefilled pen) same brand as the 2.5s RS lost 22lbs in 15days on worked just fine. So why isn't this 5mg working?

Are you saying that your RS was on 2.5 for 3 weeks and had 1 dose of 5 before they tried this vendor?

This was already answered here:

There are a lot of variables that can impact your experience including purity, how you calculated your dose, and the actual fill amount of that particular vial. I would recommend posting this in the Tirzepatide forum for additional support.

And here
The medicine doesn't always provide the same effects all the time. And throwing more mgs at your body without proper titrating and some real understanding could result in lots of physical discomfort for you.

It's possible that you did not actually receive 5mg of Tirz based on a variety of factors including how you calculated your dose. It's also possible that there are other things going on with your diet or body that caused hunger suppression to stop. We cannot act as pharmacists or members of your medical care team. The best thing for you to do is

1. Send a vial out for testing to make sure it contains the correct amount of Tirzepatide
2. Check your math. Use a dosing calculator to make sure you did everything correctly
3. Wait. See how you feel after taking your next 5mg dose in a week.

And here

It's possible that you did not actually receive 5mg of Tirz based on a variety of factors including how you calculated your dose. It's also possible that there are other things going on with your diet or body that caused hunger suppression to stop. We cannot act as pharmacists or members of your medical care team. The best thing for you to do is

1. Send a vial out for testing to make sure it contains the correct amount of Tirzepatide
2. Check your math. Use a dosing calculator to make sure you did everything correctly
3. Wait. See how you feel after taking your next 5mg dose in a week.
And to be fair... 1 to 2 weeks in a journey isn't going to make or break someone's success. A little patience goes a long way and can ensure your safety.

Because your RS was at 2.5 for 3 weeks only, then 5mg once, now twice, you need to let your body adjust to the medicine. Most stay on 2.5mg for a month for adjusting to it. Some lose wonderfully at that low loading dose. 5mg for at least a month is the next dose. Many stay on 5mg for a very long time. To have taken 5mg only for the 2d time and then add another 2.5mg on top of it, you'll be at 7.5mg without taking into account what is still in your body from the 2.5mg and 5mg injections. It's a large dose to throw at yourself. Have you looked at half-life plotters? You might want to do some reading into tirzepatide, Zepbound Monjouro, the science and all the anecdotal. Tons of it on Reddit, lots here in the various discussion areas. The medicine doesn't always provide the same effects all the time. And throwing more mgs at your body without proper titrating and some real understanding could result in lots of physical discomfort for you.
Thx @MingHenry

@brittmiche - 🔎 is your friend. No one that's been here a bit will say this is a rude response, it's not intended to be. Historically no one on this forum babysits rude and sometimes profane answers to questions that haven't first been 🔎, or defy common sense, or defy any prescription instructions or recommended dosage quantities or durations. You are opening the door for that and I'm trying to help. By posting here without providing your reader (us) the courtesy of doing the minimum 🔎 you're not doing your part and it's insulting. Research is not copying one's answers, it's doing homework. Reddit has countless new users of GLP-1 medications daily with similar questions as yours so that's a good resource for you as well.

Thx @MingHenry

@brittmiche - 🔎 is your friend. No one that's been here a bit will say this is a rude response, it's not intended to be. Historically no one on this forum babysits rude and sometimes profane answers to questions that haven't first been 🔎, or defy common sense, or defy any prescription instructions or recommended dosage quantities or durations. You are opening the door for that and I'm trying to help. By posting here without providing your reader (us) the courtesy of doing the minimum 🔎 you're not doing your part and it's insulting. Research is not copying one's answers, it's doing homework. Reddit has countless new users of GLP-1 medications daily with similar questions as yours so that's a good resource for you as well.
Thank you @nonyabizznez! Definitely not a rude response intended, but some basic knowledge about this glp-1 that poster is taking and knows nothing about and seems not to be researching. To lose 22 lbs in 15 days is a LOT and very fast and only 6 doses in.

Thx @MingHenry

As I understand where you are coming from, however I have done my research. Now, these are my concerns. I trust this vendor, however results aren't panning out. If it bothers you, keep moving. And please do not compare this forum to reddit. If anything is insulting, it's that.

Thx @MingHenry

I would also like to add I'm pre-diabetic a1c 6.3 one month ago 10mo. Ppd at 225lbs so I had alot to lose.

It's been over 24hours since RS received 5mg triz.(delivered Friday purchased nexa) and RS WAS HANGRY TODAY. Been researching since sep16 2.5*4 5mg once(trizep prefilled syringe -lost 15lbs in 22days ) now this. Do i give RS another 2.5?
No, its been only 24 hours. Like the others have said it may be worth it to check make sure the dilutions were correct and a few other things.

I cannot speak for this vendor but when my RS switched vendors for the first time, it took about 2 doses before the body adjusted.

Back