Nexaph First Purchase - Retatrutide

I understand.however the first dose of 5mg (another brand-prefilled pen) same brand as the 2.5s RS lost 22lbs in 15days on worked just fine. So why isn't this 5mg working?
I can understand your concern, especially since you are using a new vendor, but I would suggest patience with this, because after being on glp1's for the last year I can tell you that some weeks just hit different.

I can't figure out the rhyme or reason behind it, but sometimes a shot will randomly feel like it's not working and then everything will return to normal the following dose and that's with brand zepbound.

Let's see how you feel after your next shot day and then go from there.

I would also like to add I'm pre-diabetic a1c 6.3 one month ago 10mo. Ppd at 225lbs so I had alot to lose.

I can understand your concern with this especially since you are using a new vendor, but I would suggest patience with this, because after being on glp1's for the last year I can tell you that some weeks just hit different.

I can't figure out the rhyme or reason behind it, but sometimes a shot will randomly feel like it's not working and then everything will return to normal the following dose and that's with brand zepbound.

Let's see how you feel after your next shot day and then go from there.
Yes,I went through the same with brand monnjaro in 2022. Just a little in my thoughts abt it bc new vendor. Whom carries a solid good reputation.

I would also like to add I'm pre-diabetic a1c 6.3 one month ago 10mo. Ppd at 225lbs so I had alot to lose.
Sorry about what you are dealing with. But the research shows, and all the anecdotal evidence, that every injection can be different. You are 6 weeks in. Regardless of how much you have to lose, patience is important, the med does so much heavy lifting but not all of it. If you've done the research as you say you have, then you know what you need to be doing regarding food, hydration, protein, etc. Hunger comes. Hunger disappears, it changes week to week. The moment someone tries a different compound pharmacy or researches from a different vendor, and doesn't feel exactly as they felt before, they are all yelling it's the product, the pharmacy, the vendor, it's a bad batch, under-dosed, and most of the time it is not. And those who haven't done the research inject more, too much and too fast, and it often doesn't end well in terms of pain and discomfort. Sometimes the appetite suppression for my RS takes real time, like a day and a half after injection day. Take a look at a half life plotter or get the Shotsy app and start charting the injections and see how much is already in your RS' system. You didn't finish month 1 at 2.5. Now you want to jump halfway while in month two. If you are going to inject your RS with more, rather than handling your body and the med properly, then at least don't smack yourself up to 7.5mg. You have a reconned vial, do the calculations on any of the available calculators and titrate up a little bit. Like to 5.5mg. But really you would be far smarter to give it a little time. You can always inject, but once the med is in your RS, and if the RS ends up suffering because it's too much, all you can do is wait it out.

Sorry about what you are dealing with. But the research shows, and all the anecdotal evidence, that every injection can be different. You are 6 weeks in. Regardless of how much you have to lose, patience is important, the med does so much heavy lifting but not all of it. If you've done the research as you say you have, then you know what you need to be doing regarding food, hydration, protein, etc. Hunger comes. Hunger disappears, it changes week to week. The moment someone tries a different compound pharmacy or researches from a different vendor, and doesn't feel exactly as they felt before, they are all yelling it's the product, the pharmacy, the vendor, it's a bad batch, under-dosed, and most of the time it is not. And those who haven't done the research inject more, too much and too fast, and it often doesn't end well in terms of pain and discomfort. Sometimes the appetite suppression for my RS takes real time, like a day and a half after injection day. Take a look at a half life plotter or get the Shotsy app and start charting the injections and see how much is already in your RS' system. You didn't finish month 1 at 2.5. Now you want to jump halfway while in month two. If you are going to inject your RS with more, rather than handling your body and the med properly, then at least don't smack yourself up to 7.5mg. You have a reconned vial, do the calculations on any of the available calculators and titrate up a little bit. Like to 5.5mg. But really you would be far smarter to give it a little time. You can always inject, but once the med is in your RS, and if the RS ends up suffering because it's too much, all you can do is wait it out.
Agree with everyone chiming in to cool your jets - be patient! Like others said, your mileage can vary from week to week. I personally pin every 4 days instead of every 7 as it helps smooth out the peaks and valleys. So I do a lower dose more frequently. I use a half life plotter spreadsheet which I got from reddit. It worked really well to make sure I wasn’t escalating too quickly. (Although I'm tapering down now and making sure I don’t taper too quickly.)

I just took a dose of Tirz Friday and definitely have more hunger and a tad bit more noise. Last dose was almost too much and I wasn't eating enough according to my calorie counter. I'm in no hurry to titrate up yet, if things stall for a few weeks then I might which is the suggested route. I see this as a long term thing so while it's different than what Britt is wondering I'm not worried or willing to question the supply source.

On another note, that case from Amazon arrived and it is perfect for the 3ml vials.

That has been positively confirmed. It's not a rumor, Cain admitted to it.

Maybe read the entire thread before posting?

I think it's been positively confirmed that this is not a company based in China, but no one really knows how they are sourcing their product. If I believe anyone it's @exploitedworkerbee and I don't remember them saying this was a secret Group Buy. I think they said it was the owner of a popular peptide accessory company.

I think it's been positively confirmed that this is not a company based in China, but no one really knows how they are sourcing their product. If I believe anyone it's @exploitedworkerbee and I don't remember them saying this was a secret Group Buy. I think they said it was the owner of a popular peptide accessory company.
Between the time this thread started and now, I sought access to all the deeper discord sites where these types of things have been discussed including cains confession. And while all the details of exactly what has been proven and what is suspected is still fuzzy in places I think at this point It’s not worth tripping over the details.

What I have seen in the last few weeks after getting access to these deeper sites is an extreme track record of dishonest and unethical behavior. And the more I read the more disgusted I become.

At this point I'm embarrassed I considered this vendor. And BTW, I've seen around 5 other members from this thread who were either considering this vendor or bought from them that quite disgusted after learning the backstory.

The point I was trying to make is at this point there is no reason for anyone to laugh off and shrug off negative reports from this vendor as being unnecessary drama or hearsay. There are serious problems with this vendor, they may not be currently scamming but based on what I've seen, I wouldn't touch them with a 10 ft pole.

Last edited:
On another note, that case from Amazon arrived and it is perfect for the 3ml vials.
Right? And are a great size for the freezer. You can even overfill them by laying vials between rows.

On the dosing issue my PCP kept me on 2.5mg Mounjaro for 3 months then 5mg for the last 8 months. I've exceeded reaching goal weight. On 5mg I'm either hungry, full, craving something or satisfied (like a "normal" person?). I feel if you medicate to not ever feel hunger how are you ever going to eat correctly? This is whether medication is used for the short term or the long haul. Just my 2c

Between the time this thread started and now, I sought access to all the deeper discord sites where these types of things have been discussed including cains confession. And while all the details of exactly what has been proven and what is suspected is still fuzzy in places I think at this point It’s not worth tripping over the details.

What I have seen in the last few weeks after getting access to these deeper sites is an extreme track record of dishonest and unethical behavior. And the more I read the more disgusted I become.

At this point I'm embarrassed I considered this vendor. And BTW, I've seen around 5 other members from this thread who were either considering this vendor or bought from them that quite disgusted after learning the backstory.

The point I was trying to make is at this point there is no reason for anyone to laugh off and shrug off negative reports from this vendor as being unnecessary drama or hearsay. There are serious problems with this vendor, they may not be currently scamming but based on what I've seen, I wouldn't touch them with a 10 ft pole.
Thank you for this feedback, I do appreciate it! I wish I knew more of this before ordering, but we live and learn and I will be testing regardless. It is crazy, I read for 2 months before purchasing anything and somehow, I either still missed this, or got it confused in my head.
I have asked the vendor if they reimburse for any failed tests, I will let everyone know what they say. Luckily I placed a small order, so there is that. I tried a few different vendors and will be testing them all. I wanted to spread out my risk. For me, how they test and how they respond to the test will be probably the final say on the matter for me. Again, thank you everyone for your feedback, you are right, trust is everything and once it is possibly abused, it cannot be earned back…

I think many of us paused after reading the stories from people who DO have access to the super secret discords or telegrams. My issue with it is we have a few people who speak up, have seen the proof, and the vendor is still allowed to advertise and sell here for some reason. I would assume the mods and owners of the site have access to the same private areas and can either see or be forwarded the information to review, make a decision, and boot them from here if true. As you said, just because they are not doing it now isn't an excuse in this realm. Otherwise, it does look like a few jaded members are taking shots at the vendor and saying trust me, they are bad. Additionally, most don't follow up their claims with vendors they have had recent good experiences with that can point new users in a direction to research and try out on their own. It seems odd that if vendors are known to be bad, or the people they hire are shady, why are they allowed to advertise here?

Last edited:
On the dosing issue my PCP kept me on 2.5mg Mounjaro for 3 months then 5mg for the last 8 months. I've exceeded reaching goal weight. On 5mg I'm either hungry, full, craving something or satisfied (like a "normal" person?). I feel if you medicate to not ever feel hunger how are you ever going to eat correctly? This is whether medication is used for the short term or the long haul. Just my 2c
Seems spot-on to me. I know people think it is a miracle drug and it very well may be, time will tell. But we still have to have a realistic view of it and understand that very few things are linear in this realm, especially when the variables are so many (age, gender, comorbidities, etc).

I think many of us paused after reading the stories from people who DO have access to the super secret discords or telegrams. My issue with it is we have a few people who speak up, have seen the proof, and the vendor is still allowed to advertise and sell here for some reason. I would assume the mods and owners of the site have access to the same private areas and can either see or be forwarded the information to review, make a decision, and boot them from here if true. As you said, just because they are not doing it now isn't an excuse in this realm.

I think vendors have to fuck up pretty hard to get banned here. Cantydes was allowed to post here freely for quite a while. She started making literal violent threats against members here towards the end.

I did notice that Zippity added the disclaimer to the vendor section 2 DAYS after Cain showed up here, which is likely about the time it takes for him to approve a vendor account.

Not sure if that was coincidence and I don't want to speak for him, but that did catch my eye.

Here is that disclaimer:

Last edited:
I think many of us paused after reading the stories from people who DO have access to the super secret discords or telegrams. My issue with it is we have a few people who speak up, have seen the proof, and the vendor is still allowed to advertise and sell here for some reason. I would assume the mods and owners of the site have access to the same private areas and can either see or be forwarded the information to review, make a decision, and boot them from here if true. As you said, just because they are not doing it now isn't an excuse in this realm. Otherwise, it does look like a few jaded members are taking shots at the vendor and saying trust me, they are bad. Additionally, most don't follow up their claims with vendors they have had recent good experiences with that can point new users in a direction to research and try out on their own. It seems odd that if vendors are known to be bad, or the people they hire are shady, why are they allowed to advertise here?
I've read so many stories at this point across the internet, it's hard to keep up with or even know if I've uncovered it all. That's why forums exist. For people to publicly put it out there and state their version of the facts and for the reader to do their own research to confirm it.

I'll straight up tell you I purchased from them (and 5-6 others at this point), I sent it off for testing. If the test comes back good, I paid for quick shipping and ease of purchase. If not, that's fine too. Lesson learned. I accept the risk every time I buy.

I would assume the mods and owners of the site have access to the same private areas and can either see or be forwarded the information to review, make a decision, and boot them from here if true.
There are lots of peptide suppliers on this site that i won’t buy from personally for ethical or risk reasons. I consider SPC one of those.

However Glp1forum isn’t in the business of screening vendors for people, it’s in the business of providing a platform for people to access information to make their own informed decisions. This is a maaaaaasive gold rush, there are going to be a ton of shady folks running into it.

There is a wide spectrum of price/risk with all these suppliers and we all have our own sensitivity to these things. Everyone should research and decide for themselves, don’t just go to a forum and hope that the sketchy ones have been removed, or look at a vendor’s COAs and believe they’re a true reflection of their product, or rely on some list that an internet stranger made through their lens of risk tolerance and assume their evaluation of sources is the same as yours would be if you put in the effort.

Sorry I got on a bit of a soap box here, tldr: glp1forum is full of smart folks, but also sheisters and conmen and some well meaning people who are uninformed but quick to want to help. We can’t police this and don’t really try to — that’s your job as a grown up dabbling in underground injectables.

There are lots of peptide suppliers on this site that i won’t buy from personally for ethical or risk reasons. I consider SPC one of those.

However Glp1forum isn’t in the business of screening vendors for people, it’s in the business of providing a platform for people to access information to make their own informed decisions. This is a maaaaaasive gold rush, there are going to be a ton of shady folks running into it.

There is a wide spectrum of price/risk with all these suppliers and we all have our own sensitivity to these things. Everyone should research and decide for themselves, don’t just go to a forum and hope that the sketchy ones have been removed, or look at a vendor’s COAs and believe they’re a true reflection of their product, or rely on some list that an internet stranger made through their lens of risk tolerance and assume their evaluation of sources is the same as yours would be if you put in the effort.

Sorry I got on a bit of a soap box here, tldr: glp1 is full of smart folks, but also sheisters and conmen and some well meaning people who are uninformed but quick to want to help. We can’t police this and don’t really try to — that’s your job as a grown up dabbling in underground injectables.
All of that makes sense. Thank you for the clarity! I have read your posts in other threads about this specific person and vendor. I guess each of us without the proof have to make a decision if what some have said is true and has the vendor or person representing them has decided to continue being shady or has fixed things.

Back