Old and overwhelmed

Steaksandcrochet

Registered
Reaction score
Hello ya'll. I have had issues losing weight ever since having my second child. Suspected Hashi's, menopausal, and suffer from terrible brain fog. My father has been doing so well on Mounjaro and several months ago he was having trouble getting his rx filled. I started looking online after hearing about compounded tirz. I have a special needs son and have been looking into the nootropics to help with certain things and these two worlds just happened to merge and I was opened up to the whole research peptides world. (thanks reddit) I am not going to lie, I barely know how to interact on reddit or discord, but I recently joined those along with Peppys. I have used domestic providers and showed up too late to get the benefits of using the international supplier that was shut down. I just cannot afford junk or domestic prices. I also cannot afford the extra 60 lbs on my 4' 10" frame. I am also trying to use Alibaba and can't get past the first step. Send help. 😆 😢

Hello, only need your email address to draft an order for you on Alibaba. It is easy

I did that. Then I couldn't access with my email. I also couldn't change my password. Said the email already existed. I have been trying to change it all day. I have never had anything like this happen.

I did that. Then I couldn't access with my email. I also couldn't change my password. Said the email already existed. I have been trying to change it all day. I have never had anything like this happen.
This requires the supplier to draft an order for you using your email

Hello ya'll. I have had issues losing weight ever since having my second child. Suspected Hashi's, menopausal, and suffer from terrible brain fog. My father has been doing so well on Mounjaro and several months ago he was having trouble getting his rx filled. I started looking online after hearing about compounded tirz. I have a special needs son and have been looking into the nootropics to help with certain things and these two worlds just happened to merge and I was opened up to the whole research peptides world. (thanks reddit) I am not going to lie, I barely know how to interact on reddit or discord, but I recently joined those along with Peppys. I have used domestic providers and showed up too late to get the benefits of using the international supplier that was shut down. I just cannot afford junk or domestic prices. I also cannot afford the extra 60 lbs on my 4' 10" frame. I am also trying to use Alibaba and can't get past the first step. Send help. 😆 😢
Do you test your Free T3 and Reverse T3?

Have you researched T3 Liothyronnie, generic or name brand Cytomel?
I’m not sure about recommendations in this forum. I’m currently waiting for test results from a newer company, Rosen. They offer PayPal which is pretty easy. Learning about crypto is pretty easy. I live in a state that makes it a bit more difficult.

If you’re taking a T4 thyroid medication like Synthroid, Tirosint, Levo it’s quite possible that you’re not converting T4 into the action thyroid hormone Free T3. A low Free T3 makes people sluggish in their metabolism.

Best advice I think would be to get more familiar with using Discord. I've taken a similar path as you but I skipped the alibaba stuff.

Back