Packed Under Vacuum ***UPDATE***

AHarrisManito

Reaction score
I just received my first Tirz order from qschem-pharma and none of the vials are vacuum sealed ***edit, I thought I purchased from QSC šŸ˜© but just realized I didnā€™t . Is this normal for them and are they ok to use? All my other orders from XCE were vacuum packed.

Last edited:
Was this from the 50 mg Aug promo (orange caps)? I ordered from that one and I noticed the pucks left a bit of cloudiness where they solidified. I don't have the source handy, but i recall reading somewhere that this could be a sign that the peptide was exposed to atmospheric conditions during lyophilization, which could also lead to sterilization issues.

I did see that Skye peptides wrote that the bulk of sterilization issues come from non vacuum sealed vials, so I think some pause is warranted for that as well. I am curious if that applies to all of the Tirz sold in the GB, if others have info, please share.

Fortunately for me, i'm not planning to use this tirz for 4 months, still have a stash of semaglutide to get through before the switch.

For now, I've been reading up on using a syringe filter. Peppys has some info on this, and that is what i am learning towards. I don't have this completely dialed in, but from what I've read so far it seems like a cheap insurance policy. But I have time to research, mull this over, and continue checking this forum to see if anyone else who bought from this sale mysteriously vanishes from posting after injecting themselves with this stuff.

I'm curious, to the other folks that bought from this GB, did the pucks leave a residue like in the pic below?

20240902_171808.jpg

Last edited:
Was this from the 50 mg Aug promo (orange caps)? I ordered from that one and I noticed the pucks left a bit of cloudiness where they solidified. I don't have the source handy, but i recall reading somewhere that this could be a sign that the peptide was exposed to atmospheric conditions during lyophilization, which could also lead to sterilization issues.

I did see that Skye peptides wrote that the bulk of sterilization issues come from non vacuum sealed vials, so I think some pause is warranted for that as well. I am curious if that applies to all of the Tirz sold in the GB, if others have info, please share.

Fortunately for me, i'm not planning to use this tirz for 4 months, still have a stash of semaglutide to get through before the switch.

For now, I've been reading up on using a syringe filter. Peppys has some info on this, and that is what i am learning towards. I don't have this completely dialed in, but from what I've read so far it seems like a cheap insurance policy. But I have time to research, mull this over, and continue checking this forum to see if anyone else who bought from this sale mysteriously vanishes from posting after injecting themselves with this stuff.

I'm curious, to the other folks that bought from this GB, did the pucks leave a residue like in the pic below?

View attachment 1614
In the QSC discord there were some complaining of messed up pucks from orange T50. I got half a kit and all my pucks are intact, I can't really tell if there is a film on the inside due to them being in my freezer though. We should have testing back soon enough.

Yeah, I saw the comments about broken pucks. Everyone seems to freak out about that but based on what ive read that seems like a non issue. The film/residue *might* be though. I'm surprised more people don't use syringe filters considering how cheap they are, maybe there is a drawback I havenā€™t uncovered yet.

To the OP, since you are dealing with a relatively unknown vendor, I'd be pretty cautious about this stuff. Lack of vaccum is a red flag for sure and unfortunately you aren't going to have many data points to compare to on this forum.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zling
Back