Paypal

Holnkevin

Registered
Reaction score
Any china suppliers take paypal, I feel safer knowing I can get my money back with them if something happens

You will be fine. If product does not come in Alipay will refund and there is a countdown timer for shipment as well. Once it expires you can request a refund. I bought over 550 dollars worth of stuff from them and could not be happier. Their Tirz was🔥

They do they're just slammed right now! Before the Xpocalypse it took a day or two to get the Ali invoice anyway. If you tell them you can only pay by CC trust me they will do it, just not right away. Myself going to wait a few weeks till all the panic buying is over. Have a 42 week supply so i can wait till things calm down.

They do they're just slammed right now! Before the Xpocalypse it took a day or two to get the Ali invoice anyway. If you tell them you can only pay by CC trust me they will do it, just not right away. Myself going to wait a few weeks till all the panic buying is over. Have a 42 week supply so i can wait till things calm down.
I had a problem in march with my credit cards now allowing me to use Ali pay or western Union and i specifically asked for PayPal since I’ve used it before without issue and was told there not using it anymore

I used PayPal for my last X payment. It was a couple days before their close down. Nothing shows shipped, I have emailed X a couple of times trying to get my refund. No reply. Tried filing a claim with PayPal, they are showing sept until I can escalate it to claims. 🤦‍♀️. So, not a 100% with PayPal.

I had a problem in march with my credit cards now allowing me to use Ali pay or western Union and i specifically asked for PayPal since I’ve used it before without issue and was told there not using it anymore
You will have to use bitcoin then or find another vendor. Saw elsewhere there's waiting list for Ali payments with them so more than likely why you are being told this. Reports of 2-3 days of wait time for Ali PP invoices.

You will have to use bitcoin then or find another vendor. Saw elsewhere there's waiting list for Ali payments with them so more than likely why you are being told this. Reports of 2-3 days of wait time for Ali PP invoices.
Yes I am now on 4 days no invoice been looking into others while waiting, coming close to going with another

Yes I am now on 4 days no invoice been looking into others while waiting, coming close to going with another
I was told payment by bitcoin orders are being filled before credit card orders. I paid via bitcoin today and will update when my order is shipped from Cora at Henan

I used PayPal for my last X payment. It was a couple days before their close down. Nothing shows shipped, I have emailed X a couple of times trying to get my refund. No reply. Tried filing a claim with PayPal, they are showing sept until I can escalate it to claims. 🤦‍♀️. So, not a 100% with PayPal.
You might still get it. Ppl are receiving their packages with no updates to shipping etc

I ended up using Ali pay after several discussions with my credit card company. I’m just letting you know that PayPal is no longer an option.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangopescolito
Back