Planet Peptide Tirz?

kerrikathleen

Registered
Reaction score
The price right now on the Planet Peptide Tirz bulk 10mg is just too good for a US company, but I don't see anyone here talking about them, nor are they on the spreadsheets. Has anyone used them?

The price right now on the Planet Peptide Tirz bulk 10mg is just too good for a US company, but I don't see anyone here talking about them, nor are they on the spreadsheets. Has anyone used them?
I use them, and have for a year. Their Sales are a good place for picking up a vial of this or that to try. I have always found their product to be excellent, their service to be immediate, I may have made 7-8 small sales. They will be having a BIG Halloween Sale. For me, they fall on a continuum of Domestic-CN sources, which make up my changing needs.

I have purchased several individual vials from them but have yet to use them. They went straight to my freezer. They are usually super fast shipping (hurricane nailed them so currently a little slower).

I use them, and have for a year. Their Sales are a good place for picking up a vial of this or that to try. I have always found their product to be excellent, their service to be immediate, I may have made 7-8 small sales. They will be having a BIG Halloween Sale. For me, they fall on a continuum of Domestic-CN sources, which make up my changing needs.
You are literally the first non brand new account I've seen to either ask a question or vouch for this company (even in this thread.) It was the same way on reddit too. I was considering them before i purchased from China but got so sketched out because I can't find any real reviews, so thank you for that.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lena5550
Back