Play nice

ZippityDooDah

Gonkulator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm currently out of the country and have been having and will continue to have frequent periods without interwebz access so I'm going to trust everyone to behave and play nice.

I've promoted a couple of people I trust to be moderators (most don't even know it lol) just in case I get kidnapped by a tribe of foreign peptide enthusiasts seeking to learn all the secrets of how to be healthy and happy and disappear for an extended period, and those folks have the freedom to do (or not do) whatever they want.

Its time to get a mental break down 😂

Have fun and enjoy your offline time

Last edited:
Have an awesome time away !!! Don't run from those tribe of foreign peptide enthusiasts !!! could be one of us !!! lol :ROFLMAO:

@ZippityDooDah @exploitedworkerbee

I have started working on using the follow to create a personal newsfeed.

Zippity I know you have mentioned you have appointed several mods to help out while your busy.
I would like to be able to follow these people along with the other people I am starting to follow to create my personal newsfeed.
If you have mentioned who they are I have not been able to find it and don't see it appear under anyone's picture. When I look in the Members section it doesn't show anything either.

Would it be possible for you or EWB to let us know who they are so I or really anyone using the newsfeed might be able to follow them also. Thanks

Back