Powder Peptides?

AJ-Inter

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I have been offered a peptide (Retatrutide) in bulk powder form. I've never used peptides in any form except in vials. Does anyone have experience with using peptides in raw powder form? I would think the proper dosage would have to be measured by weight (with a proper scale) and then diluted with BAC -- while keeping everything sterile.

Any experienced people have thoughts . . .

Thanks,

AJ

Working with bulk powder when trying to measure exact doses is not an easy DIY undertaking. There are guides on how to do it with specialized scoops, precision scales, etc. It's also important to remember that anything raw needs to be filtered through a 0.22 μm filter to sterilize the solution after reconstituting. There are a couple of nut jobs shipping raw tirzepatide powder that they're hand-scooping into vials to customers and telling them it was done in a professional lab which is clearly a lie.

Personally, I'd only buy it in lyophilized vials. And from what I've seen, the few people who have tried reconstituting retatrutide have had problems with clarity and texture and it seems to me like it's too early for DIY'ers to start messing with it.

I have been curious about raw peptide powders, I am in contact with this dude in Reddit that does suppositories with peptide powders. and other ingredients. He says it better absorption (anecdotal).

I have been curious about raw peptide powders, I am in contact with this dude in Reddit that does suppositories with peptide powders. and other ingredients. He says it better absorption (anecdotal).
I think it ultimately depends on the dose. If it's something dosed at like 50 or 100mg where you can be +/- 20% and still get effects (and not die) it's probably pretty straightforward, but when you start getting into mcg's or something like SG or TZ where you're working with <15mg or even fractions of a mg it is probably very tough to DIY measure with precision. If someone on SG accidently scooped out 3mg for what was supposed to be a .25mg dose, they're going to have a really bad week.

Hi,

I have been offered a peptide (Retatrutide) in bulk powder form. I've never used peptides in any form except in vials. Does anyone have experience with using peptides in raw powder form? I would think the proper dosage would have to be measured by weight (with a proper scale) and then diluted with BAC -- while keeping everything sterile.

Any experienced people have thoughts . . .

Thanks,

AJ
Hello, dear friend. I am from China, a supplier of Retatrutide.
"Retatrutide:
5mg/vial*10vial/kit=120usd
10mg/vial*10vial/kit=215usd
15mg/vial*10vial/kit= 260usd
100mg/vial=615usd"
Here's my price. You can contact me if you like.
whatapp/signal/Telegram: +86 19322905052

Attachments

• 2023_08_23_11_06_IMG_0604.jpg
    2023_08_23_11_06_IMG_0604.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 49

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back