Purchase Experience for South America: Amopure and GYC Peptides

maiconph

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share my recent experiences purchasing peptide kits from Amopure and GYC, especially for those in Brazil considering international orders.

Amopure Purchase (1 Tirz 60 Kit, 2 Sema 10 Kits)

I made this purchase after reading numerous positive reviews on this forum. Initially, I was quite hesitant because, when I contacted Amopure via email, they informed me that the only accepted payment method for Brazil was through a bank transfer. As a Brazilian, I’m naturally cautious since we have many financial scams here. However, after reading the forum's feedback, I decided to take the risk and go ahead with the bank transfer. Thankfully, the payment was confirmed by Amopure within three business days.

I had high hopes for a quick delivery based on the feedback here, but it took around five days for them to dispatch the order, and the package took about 25 days to arrive in Brazil. It was held at customs for a while and inspected by ANVISA, our version of the FDA. Surprisingly, ANVISA analyzed and cleared the package, likely due to the proper labeling and declaration.

The package arrived today, and everything seems to be in excellent condition. The total cost was around $900, but the equivalent in Brazil would be about $15,000. I plan to start using the products next week, and I'll share my results with the community soon.

GYC Purchase via Annie GB-3(1 Tirz 40 Kit, 2 Sema 10 Kits)

For my GYC purchase, I encountered a few more issues. The first Tirz 40 batch tested with a lower purity (around 97.5%) using Janoshik, so Annie decided not to send it and had the products remade. The new batch tested over 99%, and it’s currently at customs, awaiting clearance.

Due to the delay, Annie kindly sent the two Sema 10 kits separately, which arrived without any issues. Everything went smoothly with those kits.

Final Thoughts

Overall, both suppliers have proven to be reliable, despite some delays. Amopure processed the order efficiently after payment, and GYC took extra care to ensure product quality. While shipping to Brazil took longer than expected, the products arrived safely, and I’m excited to start using them. I hope this feedback helps others in Brazil, and I’ll provide further updates as I begin using the peptides.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Back