QSC SERVER MEMBERS - ACCOUNT LIMITED!!

I've seen 2 servers so far saying we can make an alternate discord account to use for peptides, to protect main account. But until everyone allows that, I don't see the point.

I feel like I need to buy 3 more monitors and can only "do peptide stuff" on my PC... 5 monitors, split screen - 8 platforms + email and Google.
I created a proton email that I had intended to use for all things peptide related but haven’t. Guess I can use it if I create an alt account. I did leave a few servers but still am in quite a few.

Lol! Need more monitors. Maybe so…😂

I've seen 2 servers so far saying we can make an alternate discord account to use for peptides, to protect main account. But until everyone allows that, I don't see the point.

I feel like I need to buy 3 more monitors and can only "do peptide stuff" on my PC... 5 monitors, split screen - 8 platforms + email and Google.
Seems exhausting…..

I was a dummy and had been using my “real” discord account for peptide server memberships. That account did get a temp ban. I’m slowly moving all my peptide discords to a dedicated account.
I only joined Discord for the peptides and mainly Peppy’s servers. Joined a few others out of curiosity and have since left most of them since QSC debacle.

I only joined Discord for the peptides and mainly Peppy’s servers. Joined a few others out of curiosity and have since left most of them since QSC debacle.
over it, over it. WHAT a time sucking WASTE! All for trading time for a few $$$$$. This amazing forum has given me great sources for peps, BOTH CN and Domestic. I thank the leaders right here.God, what a JOKE, the whole thing. The fall-out is hilarious.But a time waste. 😘

I can't give you a reason why, I just joined to look around, never put in an order. Did people who got banned post on any part of the server? I guess it's just perks of being an FBI informant, by the way, I DEFINITELY wouldn't order that new microwave you and your partner were discussing, that model is terrible. Go with the GE model you mentioned on Tuesday.
I never said a word on that server or ordered from them. Perhaps they slapped the people who were in there during previous nukes. I was in there during the last 2-3 nukes, but rarely even visited.

Last edited:
I never said a word on that server or ordered from them. Perhaps they slapped the people who were in there during previous nukes. I was in there during the last 2-3 nukes, but rarely even visited.
It's pretty much a guarantee that Discord has logs of every server anyone has ever joined, even if only for 30 seconds, along with a vast amount of other information. It's likely near zero effort for their algorithms and AI to figure out who is doing what where, I imagine they have some triggers and thresholds built in to determine who they slap, for how long, etc.

I had joined that server just a couple days before and I got put in Discord jail for 2 days and probation for 2 years.

I had joined that server just a couple days before and I got put in Discord jail for 2 days and probation for 2 years.
Maybe @Cndmk IS an informant, lol weird how he evaded that. I heard of 2 others who didn't get "Limited".

The 2 year probation is the worst part - seems a bit harsh. I'm going to make another account from a different IP and email... Just to have something to fall back on. Have too much going on to work through switching to an alt on every server I'm in. I'll deal with that if it comes to it.

Maybe @Cndmk IS an informant, lol weird how he evaded that. I heard of 2 others who didn't get "Limited".

The 2 year probation is the worst part - seems a bit harsh. I'm going to make another account from a different IP and email... Just to have something to fall back on. Have too much going on to work through switching to an alt on every server I'm in. I'll deal with that if it comes to it.
I had literally just joined discord about 3 days before the server was nuked. (NEVER had a discord account before), I was only in that server and a couple others, and had never posted in a chat. I had only sent 1 direct message. To roach about his GB that I declined because I'm not sending a random stranger crypto. So I just left all pep servers and am using revolt now. But it's a bit chaotic and hard to navigate on mobile.

No comment....

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back