rotating instead of stacking?

Reaction score
I'm just thinking out loud. It seems the body may become accustomed to the action of any one medication and there is some natural response and corresponding reduction in effect.

I'm accumulating the major peptides most use and plan to rotate them. I don't know on what schedule yet. Every 3 months?

Then the next question is order. Probably won't have semi and tirz back to back since the mechanisms are so similar.

it takes a lot for me to be surprised, but the idea of rotating these peptides every three months, wow. I get burning through receptors or going as far as you can on a med, but rotating the top five, three which aren’t even out of CTs seems like a tall order. I would need to u derstand deeply the mechanism of action of each, be aware of of the interplay among them, all of it. I look forward to your research and what you learn. On Reddit, the ‘stacking’ subs have a LOT of good info. Hug😘

On Reddit, the ‘stacking’ subs have a LOT of good info. Hug😘
I don't know. I spend a lot of time reading all that and it seems haphazard to me. So you think combining 2 drugs is safer than rotating. I tend to disagree.

I really like reta but do i want my heart rate elevated for multiple years? No i don't. I think there are some very good reasons to consider this philosophy.

"be aware of of the interplay among them, all of it." exactly thats the problem with stacking.

I don't know. I spend a lot of time reading all that and it seems haphazard to me. So you think combining 2 drugs is safer than rotating. I tend to disagree.

I really like reta but do i want my heart rate elevated for multiple years? No i don't. I think there are some very good reasons to consider this philosophy.

"be aware of of the interplay among them, all of it." exactly thats the problem with stacking.
This is a smart strategy but I think this is why people use cycles. I agree, based on pure logic this makes sense if you can find the right combo.

This is a smart strategy but I think this is why people use cycles. I agree, based on pure logic this makes sense if you can find the right combo.
So instead of cycle on cycle off. cycle on 1 off 1 and on another then off another. Depending on what your taking the cycle may be too long or too short. As long as you use the recommended cycles for each this is probably great. also it allows better research because during that 3 months you would be able to isolate 1 as a control to better see what it is going to your body. if your stacking 20 things how do you know what is going on to your body;/

There is no known receptor fatigue for incretin mimetics (glp1 type drugs) Everyone has different responses at different levels but that doesn't appear to actually change over time. (but that also doesn't mean you'll keep losing weight at any given dose)

There's no reason not to rotate between them though. (other than just finding the one that works best for you and sticking with it.) But 3 months is a very short time, it takes a month to build up to the dose you want.

The heart rate elevation worries me too. I work at a firefighters pension office and many of them have heart issues due to that very reason...

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back