Sales codes if interested

wtgwd

Reaction score
I am not recommending AT ALL- just letting anyone who wants to know about them.
I've never bought from either but did sign up for the sales notifications if I ever did decide to.
It was an interesting read about the first peptide synthesized being oxytocin which has saved so many lives since then.
Got me off squirreling into the history of maternity, lol.

Planetpeptide.com
Discount: 50% off everything
Dates: Now until September 30, 2024
Code: Use code FALL50 at checkout
USE CODE: EXTRA10 for an extra $10 off

polarispeptides.com
This September, we’re celebrating a groundbreaking moment in scientific history—the discovery of the first synthetic peptide in 1953.
And with this celebration, comes an exclusive sale
25% off our entire collection for a limited time only.
And don’t forget, you can secure additional discounts when you order 2 vials or more of the same peptide.

Wow, Planetpeptide.com, cheapest I have seen for a domestic vendor for RETA (with discount $36/10 MG) and SEMA since AR wholesales. Wonder why? Liquidating?

Sketched on PlanetPeptide. All the reddit reviews I see seem like company shills.

Facebook group has 16k followers. but their posts only get like 10-15 reactions.

Great price on SEMA. COAs seem legit. But with absolutely no track record, I'd rather go with a more trusted vendor in China.

I have ordered from Amopure and ASC. Was interested in cjc/ipa and they (planetpeptide) had a great sale so I am going to investigate further; barring that I may just go with one of the other vendors here too.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back