Sermorelin?

It also looks like Aminos Research does do wholesale and bulk orders, but you have to email them about it. Not sure how much cheaper it'll be for the DSIP, and I'm sure it won't be as cheap as CN vendors, but if it's something you really want to get your hands on with COAs LTEV it might be worth reaching out.
They used to have a wholesale site. Not sure if it's coming back. That's where I got a kit of T30 for $372. Won't ever see that price again domestic. Some people got 4, 5, 6 kits in that sale, lol It might be that emailing them about bulk results in them giving you the wholesale site or a discount. Looks like the wholesale site is down. But even with those discounts, its still significantly cheaper direct. The trick is to get into gb's where testing is included, rather than, say, buying from Amo or some of the other vendors running promotions that don't come with testing. There is no substitute for a good gb.... NONE!

Well, you also have to consider that some things are used daily,
Yeah, I totally get that. The DSIP dosage is typically 100-250mcg 3x a week (of course everyone's mileage may vary) and if I do 250mcg 3x a week that gives me over 6 weeks supply off the one vial. So to me I feel like it wasn't that much of a waste money in this particular situation.

I feel like I could probably sell the extra 9 bottles of each and recoup most of what I spent, leaving me with a $30-$35 test run.
I've thought about that as well but because I know myself, I know that I'd probably not feel like dealing with shipping stuff out and it would just sit in my freezer forever 😂

30 years as a chef has taught me how to buy things to get the best price, and I can't do it any other way... Just like my time of day is 12pm-12am. I'm stuck in that time frame.
Not a chef but I feel this. I live alone but I still buy tons of stuff in bulk when appropriate. People say it's not worth it for a single person to get a Costco membership, but I do one big cleaning supply run a year and then go a few times a year to stock up on shelf stable things and stuff that I can freeze. A box of trash bags from there will last me an entire year. All that being said, I have absolutely encountered waste when I got too excited about a bulk buy and ended up hating whatever I bought, so I'm about more cautious about bulk buying things that are new to me.

As far as bulk peps go, I feel like if the supplier has consistently good COAs and reviews on a number of their products then I'm willing to take the chance on the ones that haven't been tested if I feel like I could really benefit from that particular pep. If this bottle of DSIP gives me good results, I'm definitely gonna get a kit next.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zling
Back