Shanghai oudaxin new material technology co., ltd

CiciZig69

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of company mentioned above? I’m thinking of ordering tb-500 from them. Thanks y’all

I have not seen that name mentioned before. Unusually good deal on tb-500 or just broadening your supplier horizons?

Unusually good price sir.
Please consider our company if you would like to.
c5ba4d7eb35742719e0f90ce473fe20(1)(1).png

That is super cheap.
We are preparing for a new round of janoshik product testing, and if the product you need is not one of them, I would like to apply to the leadership to include your product. Of course, this is based on the fact that you are not in a hurry to find a supplier. If you are in a hurry, I would be willing to request some free samples for you to test. If all goes well and I get approval, you can leave your kind words after using it.:)

We are preparing for a new round of janoshik product testing, and if the product you need is not one of them, I would like to apply to the leadership to include your product. Of course, this is based on the fact that you are not in a hurry to find a supplier. If you are in a hurry, I would be willing to request some free samples for you to test. If all goes well and I get approval, you can leave your kind words after using it.:)
Ok

Did you end up trying them or finding out more ?
I am wondering as well. I had connected with Molly and they have good prices, I just didn’t see any real life experience with them.

Molly was great BTW, totally professional and nice. Answered All my questions and was totally respectful.

I ordered from shanghai oudaxan. I was going to order reta but I ordered my Reta from ampere. However, when I looked at the order menu I was interested in anavar tablets, testosterone vials and clomid. I ordered it and when it arrived and I recieved it, I got a box of raw steroid powders which were not on the product menu that I saw. They were hand labeled with some names for steroids that I recognized and some that I didn’t that may not have been steroids. I got the wrong order I guess and while it might be an honest mistake, I was already a little worried about getting anabolics via china in the mail, and it really scared the shit out of me that I got a box of powders that may as well have been cocaine or meth because the anabolic were just as illegal, only there was enough powder that I’m not sure I could argue it was for personal use. The rep initially claimed they sent the right package and I don’t think they believed me that I got the wrong package. He then asked for pictures of the shipping labels for the insurance companies so he could resend the correct shipment, but I didn’t want to send any pictures proving I had recieved a box with a bunch of illegal gear in it. Basically I told him forget about it I wasn’t interested anymore. I was tripping out about it so much that I had already disposed of it in the toilet already anyway. So just keep this in mind anytime you order from china.

Peptides aren’t actually illegal I don’t think so maybe you won’t have to worry so much. But there is very little accountability that they need to keep if you don’t get what you want. They can quickly change their name and restart their distributorship if they gain a bad rep.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangopescolito
Back