Shanghai oudaxin new material technology co., ltd

CiciZig69

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of company mentioned above? I’m thinking of ordering tb-500 from them. Thanks y’all

I have not seen that name mentioned before. Unusually good deal on tb-500 or just broadening your supplier horizons?

Unusually good price sir.
Please consider our company if you would like to.
c5ba4d7eb35742719e0f90ce473fe20(1)(1).png

That is super cheap.
We are preparing for a new round of janoshik product testing, and if the product you need is not one of them, I would like to apply to the leadership to include your product. Of course, this is based on the fact that you are not in a hurry to find a supplier. If you are in a hurry, I would be willing to request some free samples for you to test. If all goes well and I get approval, you can leave your kind words after using it.:)

We are preparing for a new round of janoshik product testing, and if the product you need is not one of them, I would like to apply to the leadership to include your product. Of course, this is based on the fact that you are not in a hurry to find a supplier. If you are in a hurry, I would be willing to request some free samples for you to test. If all goes well and I get approval, you can leave your kind words after using it.:)
Ok

Back