sitting in customs...

headdead

New_Member
Reaction score
HI. Still a newbie here. If this is the wrong forum for this question please move it.
2Aug: I ordered 10 vials from a vendor on this site. I paid $35 for shipping.
3Aug: FedEx shipping said they created a label and are awaiting delivery of the package to them.
16Aug: the vendor told me "Sorry, the freight company reported that the goods were still in customs clearance recently because of too many goods."

Based on your experience, how long does it take to clear customs? At what point do I start to get concerned?

HI. Still a newbie here. If this is the wrong forum for this question please move it.
2Aug: I ordered 10 vials from a vendor on this site. I paid $35 for shipping.
3Aug: FedEx shipping said they created a label and are awaiting delivery of the package to them.
16Aug: the vendor told me "Sorry, the freight company reported that the goods were still in customs clearance recently because of too many goods."

Based on your experience, how long does it take to clear customs? At what point do I start to get concerned?
Curious who the vendor is…care to share?

Does FedEx actually show the package in their possession? If so, I'd say there's a 50/50 chance of seizure. Anything over a week is usually bad news.

If it's not in their possession yet and was sent via a "special line" to be handed off to FedEx after import, than 21-30 days is not unusual.

Does FedEx actually show the package in their possession? If so, I'd say there's a 50/50 chance of seizure. Anything over a week is usually bad news.

If it's not in their possession yet and was sent via a "special line" to be handed off to FedEx after import, than 21-30 days is not unusual.
Can you give a “next steps” if it is seized? Is it just lost, do providers generally give a refund, something else?

Sorry for the n00bie questions…

Last edited:
Can you give a “next steps” if it is seized? Is it just lost, do providers generally give a refund, something else?

Sorry for the n00bie questions…
You'll get a love letter from CBP or the FDA, just ignore it.

Depending on the supplier they may re-ship once it's confirmed in tracking that it's on the way back to them, or you send them a copy of the seizure/destruction letter. Basically you just have to wait until something happens to know what will happen next.

You'll get a love letter from CBP or the FDA, just ignore it.

Depending on the supplier they may re-ship once it's confirmed in tracking that it's on the way back to them, or you send them a copy of the seizure/destruction letter. Basically you just have to wait until something happens to know what will happen next.
I’m curious what those letters say

1723951261628.jpeg

Am I reading this right that they refused it due to the syringes and not the Tirz 💀
How would they even know it's Tirz? Do some sellers not ship stealth?
I got 2 diffrent shippmends where its big written on the boxwhat it is. Most write something else on the boxes

FedEx has not received it yet, 16 days after "shipping." Does this FedEx note indicate the "special line" you mention? I'm getting impatient.

1724073534394.png

Am I reading this right that they refused it due to the syringes and not the Tirz 💀
How would they even know it's Tirz? Do some sellers not ship stealth?
No, that was just the first item on the list. There's a second page on the reverse that I can't find atm.

And while there are some suppliers that ship less than stealthily, if you look at the date on the letter this was just as the GLP-1's from China were becoming popular.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back