SRY Lisa Experience!

XYaliX

New_Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to tell you guys about my experience with SRY Lisa! I messaged her and ordered from her on 9/25, She responded immediately and answered any questions I had. I placed my order and made my payment through Alibaba Pay which made everything super easy. I got my tracking number next day 9/26 & I received my order today 10/10. If your new the tracking doesn't update until it passes through customs. I messaged her about 7 days in and she responded right away giving me an update. She is very communicative and if she doesn't respond right away I usually get a response within an hour.They also have Janoshik test available for products 2nd party that she sent me when I asked for it, also they post them on their Thread in Vendor Connection or their Discord! I am personally sending a sample out for testing so ill keep you guys updated on this thread when I get results!

Last edited:
Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to tell you guys about my experience with SRY Lisa! I messaged her and ordered from her on 9/25, She responded immediately and answered any questions I had. I placed my order and made my payment through Alibaba Pay which made everything super easy. I got my tracking number next day 9/26 & I received my order today 10/10. If your new the tracking doesn't update until it passes through customs. I messaged her about 7 days in and she responded right away giving me an update. She is very communicative and if she doesn't respond right away I usually get a response within an hour.They also have Janoshik test available for products 2nd party that she sent me when I asked for it, also they post them on their Thread in Vendor Connection or their Discord! I am personally sending a sample out for testing so ill keep you guys updated on this thread when I get results!
I ordered as well, she was very efficient, waiting to receive product. Would love to hear your test results when you get them.

I ordered as well, she was very efficient, waiting to receive product. Would love to hear your test results when you get them.
absolutely! I will be posting the results when I get them, i'm looking to see if anyone would be interested in splitting cost for tirz 10mg test, if not ill just send myself! lol

I just placed an order with them and it only took a couple email exchanges with instant Alibaba payment. Easy Peasy and .67/mg for Tirz! That's a record low price for me (I don't go for vials above 30 because I'm not going over my current dose 5mg). Now I think I've got enough Tirz at 59yrs old to bridge me from now until the eventual nursing home (where they'll undoubtedly be screening my packages)

Last edited:
I just placed an order with them and it only took a couple email exchanges with instant Alibaba payment. Easy Peasy and .67/mg for Tirz! That's a record low price for me (I don't go for vials above 30 because I'm not going over my current dose months 5mg). Now I think I've got enough Tirz at 59yrs old to bridge me from now until the eventual nursing home (where they'll undoubtedly be screening my packages)
Oh that's awesome! that's exactly what I loved about ordering from her, it was so easy and effortless! Can't beat that! 😂👌🏼

I just placed an order with them and it only took a couple email exchanges with instant Alibaba payment. Easy Peasy and .67/mg for Tirz! That's a record low price for me (I don't go for vials above 30 because I'm not going over my current dose 5mg). Now I think I've got enough Tirz at 59yrs old to bridge me from now until the eventual nursing home (where they'll undoubtedly be screening my packages)
PS - This vendor answer order inquiries today in the afternoon Eastern US time!! I'm use to emailing before bed and maybe waking up to an answer. Responding then waiting until the next morning for an answer and this is to simply submit an order. Basically 2-3 days... SRY is working the night shift

YUP, I am 74 and my ESTATE will literally be freezers and fridges of Brand, Compound (or not) and powder.

Hey Everyone!

I’ve ordered from SRY Cassie and have had similar great experiences.

I was going to offer pitch in on testing but just saw you did the 10 and not the 30. I'm working on placing an order right now if anyone does the 30 I'd contribute to a testing pool.

That being said, I'm glad you had it a good experience. I saw some dodgy threads but that price is hard to beat! I hope mine goes that well also

Thank you for this...I can't stop laughing!! So funny!

So you are saying you can't receive skincare peptides in the mail in a nursing home? My plans are RUINED!

So you are saying you can't receive skincare peptides in the mail in a nursing home? My plans are RUINED!
Everyone's on a roll! The images in my head, family staring into a fridge wondering what the hell their relative was into! Nursing homes and slipping tips to admin to get their tirz, deals being done over saltless meals!

Everyone's on a roll! The images in my head, family staring into a fridge wondering what the hell their relative was into! Nursing homes and slipping tips to admin to get their tirz, deals being done over saltless meals!
Lotsa skinny folks at Shady Pines... And an inordinate amount of medical waste 💉

I had a great experience with SRY too. I did see some people with issues in the discord and they were resolved very quickly it seemed like. I paid with both alibaba pay one time and with crypto another time.

PS - This vendor answer order inquiries today in the afternoon Eastern US time!! I'm use to emailing before bed and maybe waking up to an answer. Responding then waiting until the next morning for an answer and this is to simply submit an order. Basically 2-3 days... SRY is working the night shift
I use What's app, its much better then emailing because the response time is much faster!

I was going to offer pitch in on testing but just saw you did the 10 and not the 30. I'm working on placing an order right now if anyone does the 30 I'd contribute to a testing pool.

That being said, I'm glad you had it a good experience. I saw some dodgy threads but that price is hard to beat! I hope mine goes that well also
I have seen a third party test for tirz 30 and it tested well!

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maplestory
Back