Stacking for cognitive enhancement

scarywood75

Registered
Reaction score
Hello!

What do you think or my stack and schedule for boosting cognition?

Peptides:
  • Selank (Nasal Spray)
    • Primarily used for anxiety reduction and mood stabilization. It also provides mild cognitive enhancement, helping with focus and mental clarity.
  • Semax (Nasal Spray)
    • Enhances focus, memory, and cognitive performance. It’s useful for improving attention span and supporting overall mental sharpness.
  • Dihexa (Oral or Topical)
    • Promotes neurogenesis and synaptogenesis, which means it aids in the formation of new neurons and synaptic connections. This is beneficial for long-term memory and learning.
  • SS-31 (Subcutaneous)
    • A mitochondrial-targeted peptide that helps reduce oxidative stress and improves cellular energy production, supporting overall cognitive resilience and endurance.
  • Cerebrolysin (Intramuscular)
    • Provides neuroprotection and supports brain repair. It contains neurotrophic factors that aid in recovering and maintaining cognitive health, especially after brain stress or injury.

Dosing Schedule:
  • Month 1:
    • Selank: 250 mcg to 1 mg daily, 1-2 times per day.
    • Dihexa: 10-20 mg daily.
    • SS-31: 2-5 mg daily.
    • Cerebrolysin: 5-10 mL daily for the first 20 days only.
    • Break from Semax.
  • Month 2:
    • Semax: 200 mcg to 1 mg daily, 1-2 times per day.
    • Dihexa: Continue 10-20 mg daily.
    • Break from Selank, SS-31, and Cerebrolysin.
  • Month 3:
    • Break from Semax and Cerebrolysin.
  • Month 4:
    • Break from Selank and SS-31.
  • Month 5:
  • Month 6:

Expected result:
  • I expect this stack to boost my focus, memory, and overall brain health. I’ll likely feel sharper and more resilient, with improved mood and mental clarity. Plus, it should support long-term memory and help my brain stay energized and protected.

Hello!

Peptides:
  • Selank (Nasal Spray)
    • Primarily used for anxiety reduction and mood stabilization. It also provides mild cognitive enhancement, helping with focus and mental clarity.
  • Semax (Nasal Spray)
    • Enhances focus, memory, and cognitive performance. It’s useful for improving attention span and supporting overall mental sharpness.
    • Promotes neurogenesis and synaptogenesis, which means it aids in the formation of new neurons and synaptic connections. This is beneficial for long-term memory and learning.
  • SS-31 (Subcutaneous)
    • A mitochondrial-targeted peptide that helps reduce oxidative stress and improves cellular energy production, supporting overall cognitive resilience and endurance.
    • Provides neuroprotection and supports brain repair. It contains neurotrophic factors that aid in recovering and maintaining cognitive health, especially after brain stress or injury.

Dosing Schedule:
  • Month 1:
    • Break from Semax.
  • Month 2:
  • Month 3:
  • Month 4:
  • Month 5:
  • Month 6:

Expected result:
  • I expect this stack to boost my focus, memory, and overall brain health. I’ll likely feel sharper and more resilient, with improved mood and mental clarity. Plus, it should support long-term memory and help my brain stay energized and protected.
I have very little confidence in nasal spray. I wasted money on SEMAX from Limitless when I began this journey, and it did nothing.

I have very little confidence in nasal spray. I wasted money on SEMAX from Limitless when I began this journey, and it did nothing.
Yeah, there's a lot more room for error in nasals. If you don't angle the bottle perfectly. If you have any amount of congestion. You can't be sure you're getting the exact right dosage every time. Too many variables for me. I'll stick to pinning

Hello!

Peptides:
  • Selank (Nasal Spray)
  • Semax (Nasal Spray)
  • SS-31 (Subcutaneous)

Dosing Schedule:
  • Month 1:
    • Break from Semax.
  • Month 2:
  • Month 3:
  • Month 4:
  • Month 5:
  • Month 6:

Expected result:
Are you starting all of these for the first time at once? Or have you tried them individually first and are now stacking?

Uh that's unfortunate, I would have to reduce my stack then otherwise I'm gonna have to inject myself too much

Yeah, there's a lot more room for error in nasals. If you don't angle the bottle perfectly. If you have any amount of congestion. You can't be sure you're getting the exact right dosage every time. Too many variables for me. I'll stick to pinning
I'm gonna have to revise all that then, thanks for the advice!

I'm gonna have to revise all that then, thanks for the advice!
I mean, I haven't ever tried nasal and I'm no expert, so don't take my word for it. I do know nasal sprays in general need to be pointed correctly for it to hit your sinuses instead of just dripping down your throat though.

I mean, I haven't ever tried nasal and I'm no expert, so don't take my word for it. I do know nasal sprays in general need to be pointed correctly for it to hit your sinuses instead of just dripping down your throat though.
This is also what I found, I would need to test and see if it's precise enough or if it's causing an issue

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back