Stacking for Energy?

Infinitestarlet

New_Member
Reaction score
A little about my RS. RS has PCOS, insulin resistance, and is binge eater due to ADHD (currently taking Adderall). RS did a whole shizload of labs, thyroid is good and no cushing syndrome. RS had been on Zepbound for a while, but it got too expensive then moved to compound. RS noticed low energy when on the medication and had more labs done. All labs were normal except vitamin B which indicated high levels so RS stopped compound (compound was mixed with vitamin B). RS is looking into getting tested for the MTHFR gene mutation.

Since being on research tirz 2.5mg, RS is experiencing low energy and exhaustion again. No weightloss yet, RS makes sure to get enough protein, tries to get 6-8 hours of sleep during the night and tried to drink 60-80 oz of water.

RS admits that when they were doing research on peps before, it was only for GLP-1 peps and not others. After doing a little research on other peps recently, they got overwhelmed with all the information and what other peppers were saying. Do any other RS' have recommendations on any peps to stack with tirz that could help with energy? Other peppers have advised to split my dose, but wanted to see if there was anything else I could try that could be helpful and have good added benefits.

Attachments

• IMG_0349.jpeg
    IMG_0349.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 18
That looks like my b12 level, right before I found out that I have several mutations on the MTHFR and MTRR SNPs. Methylated B vitamins and methylfolate will be your RS's best friends. If RS has had 23 and me or ancestry raw data files, plug those into Nutrihacker and Noorns for a complete analysis. The reports should address solutions for boosting energy. HTH 👍

I have both MTHFR and MTRR. Just discovered that about a month ago. Even if you have the mutations it doesn't necessarily mean they are causing issues, or if they are your needs may be different from other with the same mutations. I plan on asking my doctor to check my homocysteine and folate levels or do a comprehensive methylation panel at my next appointment.

I've switched my Cyano B12 to Methyl B12, as well as added methylfolate and betaine TMG. I already take mag. I haven't really noticed much of a difference with them yet. I may consider adding choline, SAMe, and zinc as well, but I'm gonna wait and see if I can get those tests tun first.

Are you familiar with Anela? She is an expert on peps and helps people out of the goodness of her heart on Reddit as DoctorDup. If you go into Reddit and go to her profile and read her posts, you will see her suggestions for many, many issues. Advising the clients of the clinic she works in is her job, and she's been helping people for many years.

Her advice to those reporting fatigue is to drink much more water than you think you need and adding the correct electrolytes is just as important. She prefers LyteShow drops. I have not used them myself. Seems like the simplest way to start.

Good luck!

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back