Sterile Peptides

What Are Sterile GLP1s Worth To You?

• I'm The Boy in the Bubble - Sterile Peptiles are Beyond Price

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Built Like Aah-nald and NOTHING Can HURT Me, you baby-man!

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • I have all my GLP1s tested for sterility.

• I'd pay more for products that were Sterility Tested

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • I'd pay 5% more per vial for Sterility testing

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • I'd pay 10% more per vial for Sterility testing

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • ... 20% more

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • ... 33% more

• ... 50% more per vial and that's my FINAL OFFER!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe we'd have to sacrifice a brand new vial or pen that's in date from compound or fda retail, and send that in. But that one sample wouldn't tell us much actually, would need several. I bet there's already an industry standard for this we just need to figure out how to find that info
I can send in 4x5mg vials which is a month supply here in Canada. They expire in a year so that's new enough.

Tango, as another medical professional how do you feel about product sterility from the gray market? Would you pay more for sterile product?
I'd want to see how the name brands test first. Maybe our expectations are too high? If the name brand is supposed to be sterile then that's the standard we should be going for. But if name brand fails sterility ...
Also, one passed test doesn't mean the whole batch is sterile anymore than one failed test means the whole batch is contaminated. If a blood culture comes back positive you ALWAYS have to repeat for confirmation because the most likely scenario is that you contaminated the sample during testing or collection and the results can't be repeated.

Similar to the group testing when 10 people send in samples from the same batch. All 10 samples will show a difference in dosage and purity. One vial doesn't tell you correct numbers for the whole batch. That's why @Bacchus says it's not exactly reliable to go off the "overfill" of one tested vial.

At the end of the day it's personal risk and comfort. If you're healthy with no additional health risks you're *probably fine*. If you have a compromised immune system you need to weigh your risks. I've used the same lancet needle for DAYS to check my blood sugar. That's NOT the best and safest practice. Best practice is using a new one for every poke.

I don't know if I'd pay more for sterility testing because I don't know what the results would change? I'd be more inclined to pay more if we got results for multiple vials from the same batch- both regular testing and sterility.

I'd want to see how the name brands test first. Maybe our expectations are too high? If the name brand is supposed to be sterile then that's the standard we should be going for. But if name brand fails sterility ...
Also, one passed test doesn't mean the whole batch is sterile anymore than one failed test means the whole batch is contaminated. If a blood culture comes back positive you ALWAYS have to repeat for confirmation because the most likely scenario is that you contaminated the sample during testing or collection and the results can't be repeated.

Similar to the group testing when 10 people send in samples from the same batch. All 10 samples will show a difference in dosage and purity. One vial doesn't tell you correct numbers for the whole batch. That's why @Bacchus says it's not exactly reliable to go off the "overfill" of one tested vial.

At the end of the day it's personal risk and comfort. If you're healthy with no additional health risks you're *probably fine*. If you have a compromised immune system you need to weigh your risks. I've used the same lancet needle for DAYS to check my blood sugar. That's NOT the best and safest practice. Best practice is using a new one for every poke.

I don't know if I'd pay more for sterility testing because I don't know what the results would change? I'd be more inclined to pay more if we got results for multiple vials from the same batch- both regular testing and sterility.
Of course there are differences within a batch, but you should normally be able to assume that the batch has some consistency. Optimally you would want to test several vials per batch to make sure.

But I don’t believe I made any statements about reliability. I said most sellers would always prefer to have a slight overfill on their tests/batches since it looks good from a sales standpoint.

And I also said a high overfill can be problematic since it’s common to dose based off the label. So you would want the lab results to be close to the labeled amount.

I don’t see why you tag me and say that’s unreliable?

I’ve seen labs come back 60% overfilled, so dosing that by the labeled amount would be rather unfortunate 🤷‍♂️ That doesn’t mean it’s the case for the entire batch, but it would have to be retested and confirmed before the product is safe to sell with the intended label

I am here because money is tight and I can't afford the "real" stuff.

I don't plan on paying more for "sterile" product unless I start seeing proof that it is a REAL problem for these shallow shots.
I did have a single vile that when injected caused like 5 days of swelling/itching each time, but nothing I couldn't deal with.

Since I have a surgery coming up in a week I have bought filters and plan on filtering everything for at least the next month to be extra safe! 🤷‍♂️

Back