SURPRISE! SECRET CONTEST WINNER!

ZippityDooDah

Gonkulator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've had a secret little contest in my mind for a while for whoever would be the 1000'th member to join our little forum. I never announced it to avoid a bunch of people signing up just to win a contest, so SURPRISE!

When I first started this forum last August, I decided not to advertise or promote it heavily other than a link in my Reddit profile and a couple of mentions on one of the only GLP-1 Discords not to be banned last July 31st. I wanted people to find it on their own while trying to learn as much as they could about peptides and peptide research so we could start off with a solid community of members who were committed to finding their way along the path and via some subtle breadcrumbs rather than the typical "just tell me where to get my shots cheap" lazy people. Intelligent conversation, helpfulness, harm reduction, and education continue to be my goals in advancing this little hobby of ours.

That being said, I would like to congratulate @elaine77 for being our 1000th member! 🎁

1717864361819.png

What does she win??? She wins a 10pc kit of XCE/CA 30mg tirzepatide, in an EWB 10-vial storage case, plus a 30ml bottle of Pfizer/Hospira bacteriostatic (BAC) water!

1717864512113.png

This is from my private stock (a/k/a hoard), purchased during the inaugural PTDS/PGB group buy held last September. This was the group buy that started all other group buys, and here's a look at the @janoshik test results for this batch: https://janoshik.com/tests/34591-Tirzepatide_30mg_WRBXL8HUQDU3

Please join me in congratulating @elaine77!

I have a number of other secret contest ideas I'm working on, so maybe YOU could be the next winner!

Please help us continue to grow our community with intelligent and thoughtful members like all of you by sharing this forum with anyone you think could be a valuable addition. I prefer not to just spam the world with links, but please feel free to message folks on Reddit, Facebook, etc. to let them know about us.

Thanks so much to everyone for your continuing support! It really means a lot to me. This forum is a passion of mine and it's funded 100% by me with no outside influence/donations/commissions/discounts or other incentives from vendors or suppliers. I want everyone to have a place to learn about and discuss the miracle of GLP-1 medications without censorship or bias, safe from the threat of being shut down by the powers that be, where we can all learn and grow together! ❤️

Congrats @elaine77 !

Out of curiosity, do you know where I can purchase one of those EWB 10-vial storage cases? Looks like a great protective form of storage for my tirz! Thanks @ZippityDooDah
Unfortunately EWB (@exploitedworkerbee) decided to stop selling his great products, but another good friend of the community @Gpa1971 also sells vial boxes via his Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/tier3dprinting/?etsrc=sdt (He's away for a bit right now but you can submit your email address to get a notification when he's back up and running). There are other sellers on Etsy as well, but personally I think it's worth the wait for one of gpa's.

Welcome and congratulations from Germany. I've only been here recently and find the care of our zip fantastic. A man with a lot of knowledge and clever in his handling. Then there is a lot to read from now on. Have fun with us!

Unfortunately EWB (@exploitedworkerbee) decided to stop selling his great products, but another good friend of the community @Gpa1971 also sells vial boxes via his Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/tier3dprinting/?etsrc=sdt (He's away for a bit right now but you can submit your email address to get a notification when he's back up and running). There are other sellers on Etsy as well, but personally I think it's worth the wait for one of gpa's.
Ah good to know! Thanks a ton for getting back so soon. I will definitely look into gpa and purchase there! Love these products and this fun idea of contests. Great forum here.

Ah good to know! Thanks a ton for getting back so soon. I will definitely look into gpa and purchase there! Love these products and this fun idea of contests. Great forum here.
The Etsy store is on vacation because we are out of the country on vacation. Feel free to send me a DM here or on discord and we can get you setup before we are home. Our daughter can make you one if you need it sooner rather than later.

The Etsy store is on vacation because we are out of the country on vacation. Feel free to send me a DM here or on discord and we can get you setup before we are home. Our daughter can make you one if you need it sooner rather than later.
Wow, great customer service. I will definitely DM! Thanks gpa.

I joined before member 1000 and all I got was to deal with some good people, good information, and not sweating having my entire account nuked on R***** for trying to improve my life while not losing weight by surrendering an arm to Novo and a leg to Lilly.

But seriously congrats Elaine, and onward to the forum growth!

I joined before member 1000 and all I got was to deal with some good people, good information, and not sweating having my entire account nuked on R***** for trying to improve my life while not losing weight by surrendering an arm to Novo and a leg to Lilly.
LOL
You forgot the " /s " (indicates sartalics) FamousQuintile 🤣

Wow, this is incredible! 🎉 Congratulations @elaine77 for being the 1000th member and winning such an amazing prize!

It's truly inspiring to see how this forum has grown organically, fostering a community of intelligent and passionate individuals dedicated to learning about peptides and peptide research. The admin's dedication to promoting harm reduction, education, and thoughtful discussions is evident in every aspect of this forum.

@elaine77, enjoy your 10pc kit of XCE/CA 30mg tirzepatide and the Pfizer/Hospira BAC water! What a fantastic prize from the admin’s private stash. Big thanks to the admin for their generosity and for creating such a valuable space for us all.

Here's to many more milestones and continued growth of this incredible community! 🥂

Back