Syringe Filter Recommendations

So it looks like peptidetest is now selling the exact filters shown in the videos linked above for $1.60 each. Some cheap BAC water too.

For what it's worth I already bought 13mm pes filters from Cobetter. Losses will be higher than 4mm, but i couldnt find an option for 4mm that was less than $100, until after. Haven't used them yet though.

Last edited:
So it looks like peptidetest is now selling the exact filters shown in the videos linked above for $1.60 each. Some cheap BAC water too.

For what it's worth I already bought 13mm pes filters from Cobetter. Losses will be higher than 4mm, but i couldnt find an option for 4mm that was less than $100, until after. Haven't used them yet though.
Those will be fine; 22 micron and PES is key. Not all the lab geeks agree that 4 mm is necessary and also point out they are more difficult to use and can only be used to filter about 2ml of solution. You can also purge with bac water afterward to recover any peptide remaining in the housing. The best price for bac water if you buy in bulk is AMSCO medical.

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngpeptides
Back