TBI - post concussive syndrome

Homegrown

Reaction score
Hey all I really am trying to lose weight but am concerned because I am also 18mo out from a head injury. Stupid little car accident that has been majorly disruptive to my life.
I’m not doing well again working full time so I am heading back on leave.

My question- anyone else seeing that their weightloss is slow or hampered or are you going full board or are you just happy maintaining while you heal?

I’m not losing much at this point and I am ok with that but how taxing is it on your brain to lose weight? Thoughts, musings, ideas, and questions welcomed. :)

Have you asked your doctor?

Personally I don’t think there should be an issue using a glp1 while healing. But I am by no means an expert.

As a side note have you ever looked into hyperbaric oxygen therapy? We have a close friend who was in a debilitating motor cycle accident and he purchased a home unit and does it daily. That’s an extremely costly option (12k) but there are places where you can try it out for a more reasonable cost. Also said friend said he was put on testosterone recently and it made a huge impact on his brain fog. Dr told him after a traumatic brain injury your hormones can go screwy. Something else you might address with your neurologist.

What about SS-31?

Was just researching this as I saw it on discord and someone (probably a shill) was raving about the peptide.

It shows some TBI benefits in mice.

You should look into Dihexa and PE-22-28. I've seen them in reference to TBI recovery before. I haven't personally read up on them yet so I can't answer any questions about it, but it might be worth looking into.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back