teso.teso..teso..

Drewk312

Reaction score
This is a crazy peptide for me, i guess I have seemed to have every side effect it has i got 4 hours a sleep at most every night, but my god air seems to make me full i started 1 week at 250mcg and then bumped it up to 500 mcg to say hey why not and my gawd its been a journey

This is a crazy peptide for me, i guess I have seemed to have every side effect it has i got 4 hours a sleep at most every night, but my god air seems to make me full i started 1 week at 250mcg and then bumped it up to 500 mcg to say hey why not and my gawd its been a journey
So you have insomnia from it as well? I will stay far away from that.. I have enough trouble sleeping as it is. What else?

So you have insomnia from it as well? I will stay far away from that.. I have enough trouble sleeping as it is. What else?
so the insomnia lasted a week when i made the switch, but a simple melatonin knocked my ass out and i have horrible dry mouth for sure have hard stools but its not been bad not bleeding crying bad. my heart is for sure increased but haven't touched blood pressure but its probably high. the highest my heart rate this week was 124 average but that's while at the gym too

Back