Things You Said You’ll Never Do

Kahtia24

Reaction score
I thought this would be a fun post especially with all the new people. I see so many comments now with “oh I would never order from a non domestic vendor” or “I would never use crypto”. And it reminded me of all the things I said I would never do that I definitely do now

1. “I’ll never buy from a vendor that doesn’t use PayPal” - I sling bitcoin around like nobody’s business

2. “I’m just here for GLP1’s I’ll never use those other peps people are talking about” - That was a lie I have at least 5 non-glp1 peps now and will be adding to that over this next month

3. “I’ll never buy a pep that hasn’t finished Phase 3 trials” - I have cag and maz in my freezer right now 😂

4. “I’ll never use a vendor without a website” - Ordering on WhatsApp is so convenient and easy I actually prefer it for most vendors. No extra passwords or bookmarks to manage.

5. “I’ll never take a daily injection” - I love SS-31 and the daily pin doesn’t phase me

What did you say you would never do that doesn’t phase you now?

PSA: Everyone has their own risk tolerance and obviously don’t feel pressured to do things you aren’t comfortable with. Just a funny haha hehe to show how risk tolerance can change

Last edited:
Common misconception that Paypal provides some chargeback protection. They do in some but not all cases.

I purchased a month of service for a stock trading guru (really a FURU). I was a few days in when I figured out it was mostly a scam. Paypal denied my chargeback.

I seriously doubt if you tried to chargeback peptides from overseas they'd reverse any charges.

I thought this would be a fun post especially with all the new people. I see so many comments now with “oh I would never order from a non domestic vendor” or “I would never use crypto”. And it reminded me of all the things I said I would never do that I definitely do now

1. “I’ll never buy from a vendor that doesn’t use PayPal” - I sling bitcoin around like nobody’s business

2. “I’m just here for GLP1’s I’ll never use those other peps people are talking about” - That was a lie I have at least 5 non-glp1 peps now and will be adding to that over this next month

3. “I’ll never buy a pep that hasn’t finished Phase 3 trials” - I have cag and maz in my freezer right now 😂

4. “I’ll never use a vendor without a website” - Ordering on WhatsApp is so convenient and easy I actually prefer it for most vendors. No extra passwords or bookmarks to manage.

5. “I’ll never take a daily injection” - I love SS-31 and the daily pin doesn’t phase me

What did you say you would never do that doesn’t phase you now?

PSA: Everyone has their own risk tolerance and obviously don’t feel pressured to do things you aren’t comfortable with. Just a funny haha hehe to show how risk tolerance can change
Funny, #4 is the opposite of my beliefs on the matter — I don’t buy from places with a website except in very limited cases.

1. That I would ever have over a years worth of stock in my freezer
2. That I would have a bathroom cupboard filled with syringes filters vials.
3. That I would ever be losing weight without telling my husband.
4. Can’t believe I could even figure out how to order from CN let alone receive and use the products.

When I first told my friends I was buying Tirzepatide from a compounding pharmacy, I re-assured them I’d never look into buying from sketchy Chinese sources… Never say never!
Oh this is me! I just started my journey a few months ago. At first, I was trying to get EL vials, doing the "right" way. My PCP was an idiot and couldn't get the order to them.
I was initially saying, no way I'm going to go an unknown compounded pharmacy. I then quickly realized my mistake, bought from Orderly and from LSH.
And then the tirzegeddon happened with the FDA, and here I am, with almost 1000 mg in my freezer... Yeah. I'll bite my own tongue, I deserve it.

Common misconception that Paypal provides some chargeback protection. They do in some but not all cases.

I purchased a month of service for a stock trading guru (really a FURU). I was a few days in when I figured out it was mostly a scam. Paypal denied my chargeback.

I seriously doubt if you tried to chargeback peptides from overseas they'd reverse any charges.
What I like is buying from China and getting 3% cash back on my purchase via PayPal!

Last edited:
Well, considering it only took me about 2 months to go from taking my first ever injection of tirz, to receiving my first order from CN, I don't think I gave myself enough time to have an "I would never" thought.

I think currently, my only "I would never" is using crypto. But honestly, that's a soft would never, because I probably will once I can dedicate some mental energy to figuring it out.

Well, considering it only took me about 2 months to go from taking my first ever injection of tirz, to receiving my first order from CN, I don't think I gave myself enough time to have an "I would never" thought.

I think currently, my only "I would never" is using crypto. But honestly, that's a soft would never, because I probably will once I can dedicate some mental energy to figuring it out.
I feel the same. I tried messing with crypto to order from qsc before I gave up and just pulled the trigger with nexaph. It's just a hassle

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back