Things You Said You’ll Never Do

Funny, #4 is the opposite of my beliefs on the matter — I don’t buy from places with a website except in very limited cases.

Can you elaborate on why? Sincerely wondering since I almost bought from a vendor I now know to be rather shady that has a very nice website and an easy ordering process. The well designed website itself did not strike me as a red flag, should it have?

Can you elaborate on why? Sincerely wondering since I almost bought from a vendor I now know to be rather shady that has a very nice website and an easy ordering process. The well designed website itself did not strike me as a red flag, should it have?
I don't think so. If you are going the US domestic route, price is much higher, but they do testing and post their COAs attached to the batch currently being sold, ostensibly, but I tend to trust that because some of these places have been in business a long time. And you can use regular payment methods and shipping is fast, you aren't waiting weeks for delivery of a product you then need to test. I tend to use well-known domestic vendors if I am going to try new research and don't want to commit to a kit of something from overseas. Now that I am much farther down the road, or the rabbit hole, I will be using other vendors for those single vials I am interested in, but at the start I felt better not jumping wildly in without spending a lot of time trying to understand how that whole marketplace functions, from manufacturers, to vendors, to organizers of group buys or promos, etc.

It’s not necessarily a red flag. To me it’s a market like any other, flooded with vendors all trying to figure out their competitive advantage. If your plan is to put marketing dollars into a website as your competitive advantage you’re probably not the right vendor for me. I make my purchasing decisions on some combination of recent third party testing, demonstrated record of delivering on reship commitments, and of course price. I’m not brand loyal.

I should add that I almost never buy from the domestic vendors, they pretty much all have a website except for one that I can think of.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back