Thoughts on reconstituted sema lasting 90 days in refrigerator?

Westdonut

Registered
Reaction score
I'm just starting up again, been off for a year. However I have 10mg vials. Which means if I start at .50 and tirate up that first vial is going to take me about 90ish days to use up. Thoughts, I know the pens are ok for 90 days?

I'm just starting up again, been off for a year. However I have 10mg vials. Which means if I start at .50 and tirate up that first vial is going to take me about 90ish days to use up. Thoughts, I know the pens are ok for 90 days?
It's probably fine, but it's not best practice.

So there is a tiny chance for contamination, and there is a small chance the peptides will have some degradation before you use it. But in my opinion it's perfectly fine - you have to consider risk/reward of not following best practice yourself, no one can tell you for sure

Last edited:
I've used reconstituted, refrigerated Semaglutide beyond 90 days since first puncture. In terms of efficacy there was no detectable difference between it and newly reconstituted Sema from the same batch.

Not a medical person, microbiologist or chemist here but nothing in the research literature I've read suggests that GLP1s become toxic as they age.

Being short-chain amino acid analogues of those occurring normally in our bodies, reconned GLP1 peptides simply lose effectiveness as they age. And they do that slowly if kept refrigerated.

Last edited:
I agree the real issue here is more about contamination not effectiveness , if kept in a fridge the drug itself should be OK for 90 days or even longer, theoretically. Im not a medical professional too, however.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zling
Back