Thoughts On This RS

Msandov7

Reaction score
100 mcg Mod Grf 1-29/ 300 mcg Ipamorelin 2x a day and 1mg Tesamorelin at bedtime for this RS case study? Any thoughts?? Thanks

im no expert at all, just someone who used this kind of peptides in the past, so I can give you my personal opinion only - I would drop the Tesa

im no expert at all, just someone who used this kind of peptides in the past, so I can give you my personal opinion only - I would drop the Tesa
Are you able to share why you’d drop the Tesa?

any info on that would help me too. I did research and think tesa would help rid the huge amount of deep fat in my core. the research study recommended 2mg a day for 5 days with a two day break.
Hunter Williams (starting point for research) has a cheat sheet, his recommendation is 5/2 for 8 weeks. Depending on the dose, it’s a $500-$1,000 commitment. I think I’d like to research these products more…

Tesamorelin, Imamorelin, Sermorelin

Wish there was a “Document” section here vs. Peppies, GLP1 is much easier to navigate. Even the “hashtag” provides limited search results there.

it’s a $500-$1,000 commitment.
i'm saving 2 grand a month on food so i'm still ahead of the game. We used to get takeout from expensive restaurants almost every night $100-150 . And it wasn't even that fresh sometimes.

edit:
Yea, wow. We were both way out of control with our eating. It was a non-stop party.

Last edited:
i'm saving 2 grand a month on food so i'm still ahead of the game. We used to get takeout from expensive restaurants almost every night $100-150 . And it wasn't even that fresh sometimes.
Im not saving nearly has much money as you, but wife has mentioned I make less trips to the pantry and “hang out”. Guess that’s a NSV…

I dunno about the rest of everything but I got ipamorelin alone from QSC and it cost $100 plus shipping for a kit of 10mg vials. Using 300mcg 2x/day and thought about tesa since it works on a different receptor than ipa so potentially has some benefit. Not sure about modgrf though, don't know much about it. I would recommend using just one new peptide at a time for a while though just to see how it goes at first.

it's been about 2 weeks but I can tell there is at least a little change so far with the ipa.

Are you able to share why you’d drop the Tesa?
side effects and even the effect itself could counter-effect the GLP-1 benefits
but my original post sounds too much negative than should be, its not that bad, Im just old school so prefer a more proven combo with CJC-1295
btw. I can also recommend mk-677 (Ibutamoren) which I took more recently and had a good experiences
edit: the cost factor is also important for me

Last edited:
Guys, I'm having a lot of doubts about buying peptides. I specifically looked into tesamorelin because I used to weigh 135kg and now I'm at 83kg, but all the remaining fat is concentrated in my abdomen. However, I couldn't find many reports or studies on the use of tesamorelin for non-HIV patients. I also didn't find any information from former obese individuals with abdominal fat accumulation who have used this peptide.If anyone has any links, reports, or studies on this topic, I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, if anyone recommends a specific protocol for losing this abdominal fat, I’d be grateful for any tips!

but all the remaining fat is concentrated in my abdomen. However, I couldn't find many reports or studies on the use of tesamorelin for non-HIV patients.
exactly the same thing going on with me. i'm looking for something that is good at targeting the abdominal bulge. I know it's mostly deep fat as i can only pinch so much surface fat. there are special treatments for fat just under the skin that are direct contact fat destroyers such as kabelline and lemon bottle which i am going to try as soon as they show.

the credit card companies have procurement of advanced cosmetics shut down pretty good. a gift card i purchased yesterday didn't even work. It tells me the card is restricted.

Guys, I'm having a lot of doubts about buying peptides. I specifically looked into tesamorelin because I used to weigh 135kg and now I'm at 83kg, but all the remaining fat is concentrated in my abdomen. However, I couldn't find many reports or studies on the use of tesamorelin for non-HIV patients. I also didn't find any information from former obese individuals with abdominal fat accumulation who have used this peptide.If anyone has any links, reports, or studies on this topic, I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, if anyone recommends a specific protocol for losing this abdominal fat, I’d be grateful for any tips!
The best way to get rid of fat in any area is diet and exercise which the glp1 peptides help assist with as well as helping your body make fat easier to use as energy. Different people just accumulate it in different areas, maybe yours isn't visceral fat but just regular fat around the abdomen. If you aren't using anything, glp1 by itself may be a place to start. Looking at a whole protocol and wanting there to be extensive human studies will probably not be something you will find for a lot of the peptides. If you aren't comfortable with that, don't do it. I don't think anyone should try to convince you.

Take ipamorelin for example. I use it with the knowledge that it won't be studied extensively because it's already cheap and would be impossible to sell, but also because someone died during one of the research studies so they put a hard stop on it. I have reviewed the evidence myself and am comfortable with it. But I could die just like if I take any medication.

Now with tesa, you have at least a bunch of info that is widely available if you look up Egrifta. Yes it's all in HIV patients but the data are there for your review. If you don't feel comfortable with using it in the same way that the studies use it, it's not for you.

only very well research drug targeting abdominal obesity I know about is Oxandrolone, there are so many studies...
and Aminophylline topical is another very interesting drug and also safer I guess

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zling
Back