Tianjin Finder Chemical Co., Ltd.

Alice TFC

Tianjin Finder Chemcal Co,.Ltd (TFC)
Vendor
Reaction score
😄Hello everyone,✨

This is Alice White from Tianjin finder Chemical Co., Ltd.We are a company specializing in the production of peptides.Our product purity is as high as 99%, and it is 100% safe to deliver.The price is cheap and supports multiple payment methods.
Everyone in need can contact us:
☎️:+44 07310391222

📧alicepeptides@gmail.com

📱:WhatsApp:+44 07310391222

📌MOQ 1kit/box 10 vials.

In terms of quality, we promise that all our vials are sterile.You and your customers are very welcome to test them.
We currently accept the results of JANOSHIK testing agency.In terms of transportation, we have a professional freight forwarding company.
And we have cooperated for many years. If there is a problem of customs detention, we also provide re-delivery or refund services.
In the subsequent cooperation, I will give you discounts based on the quantity of products you purchase.

✨Company Introduction✨

Our company name is Tianjin finder Chemical Co., Ltd. (also can call TFC )

📦Shipping: USPS Fedex DHL. (We have the ability to do customs clearance, so please don't worry about customs issues.)
💰Shipping free: $40 (Free for more than 10 boxes)
Normally you can receive your goods in about 7-15 days.After receiving the goods, we support you to test our products.
If you are not satisfied with the test results, you can take a refund or resend.We have a good reputation for a long time and have good test results.

💰payment:PayPal, Western Union, Bitcoin, USDT,Bank transfer.

🩷If you have any other questions, please feel free to communicate with me.
Thank you.
I hope we have the opportunity to cooperate.
We can provide the following peptides:
Tirzepatide
Retatrutide
Semaglutide
TB-500
Bpc-157
GHK-CU
Cagrilintide
lpamorelin
SS31
semax
cjc-1295dac