Tirzepatide vendor

I've used XCE and their tirz seems to be spot-on for effectiveness. But, I'm about to order from Henan Tengmao since it's quite a bit cheaper and folks are reporting good results with them.
Checking out Henan too, but I’m price comparing all the recommended vendors within this forum.

I've used XCE and their tirz seems to be spot-on for effectiveness. But, I'm about to order from Henan Tengmao since it's quite a bit cheaper and folks are reporting good results with them.
Were do you see those reports of good results about Henan Tengmao's product results?

Check out Yalin Technologies prices also. Contact @fiona on this forum, she's a Yalin Tech rep. I heard about Yalin in this thread: https://glp1forum.com/threads/tirzepatide.233/post-1434

I use henan. Generally 250-270 for 100mg if you do the 10mg vials.

I haven’t heard anything about yalin as of yet. Have you ordered from them?
Yes, have an order in transit.

I hadn't heard of them either until @christy0110 posted about Yalin and recommended them. From a cost perspective, most reasonable prices I've come across. Quality is to be determined as they don't have independent testing reports, but Christy stated the tirz seemed to work.
They don't ship as fast as XCE and QSC, but no shipping charge if you order 3 kits or more.

Last edited:
Yes, have an order in transit.

I hadn't heard of them either until @christy0110 posted about Yalin and recommended them. From a cost perspective, most reasonable prices I've come across. Quality is to be determined as they don't have independent testing reports, but Christy stated the tirz seemed to work.
They don't ship as fast as XCE and QSC, but no shipping charge if you order 3 kits or more.
Let me know how it works

I just reached out to Wendy via WhatsApp. If I don’t hear back soon, I’ll message Cora at her new number. Thank you!

Yep, I would like to know current tirz pricing, so I can compare.
The last price list I got was
5mg:140usd/box,The minimum order is two.
10mg:280usd/box,520usd/2 boxes
15mg:360usd/box
20mg:430usd/box
30mg:560usd/box
100mg/vial,280usd/vial
200mg/vial,400usd/vial
1gram/vial,900usd/vial

I’ve seen it about $30 less during holidays specials and stuff

The last price list I got was
5mg:140usd/box,The minimum order is two.
10mg:280usd/box,520usd/2 boxes
15mg:360usd/box
20mg:430usd/box
30mg:560usd/box
100mg/vial,280usd/vial
200mg/vial,400usd/vial
1gram/vial,900usd/vial

I’ve seen it about $30 less during holidays specials and stuff
How many vials in a box?

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics