Tolerance or resistance to Tirz? Not a plateau

Gwenhwyfar227

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced tolerance or a resistance to Tirz? Not a plateau. I have done great for 7 months and the last month the noise and hunger have been creeping back in. Now it is like I am not taking it at all.
I am at 12.5 now. Stayed at 10 forever and it worked.
Doing the math Reta seems so much more expensive and this chick cannot afford more expensive. Hahahaha ..I already drop alot on other peps for pain, energy, and aging.
Am I just the weird one?
Reddit all the posts were plateaus not tolerance.
Haven't went down the rabbit hole of Peppys yet.
Thanks my peeps

It's possible that your current vial may be underdosed. Do you dose every 7 days? Some of us have luck dosing a little sooner. I personally dose every 5 days.

I have had short periods when I used compounded and also with research tirz during which it seemed like it wasn't doing anything. Luckily it tended to just wear off and it was near the early days, so I upped my dosage and it got better. But maybe your vial is underdosed as noted above or maybe it's just a phase and you'll come out the other side.

Recently I'm wondering about adding cagri to it at a really low dose. Another forum member on here said he does that and has had really good appetite suppression. I'm also wondering about low dose cagri because it seems pretty cheap to try out! Wish I could advise more

I have had short periods when I used compounded and also with research tirz during which it seemed like it wasn't doing anything. Luckily it tended to just wear off and it was near the early days, so I upped my dosage and it got better. But maybe your vial is underdosed as noted above or maybe it's just a phase and you'll come out the other side.

Recently I'm wondering about adding cagri to it at a really low dose. Another forum member on here said he does that and has had really good appetite suppression. I'm also wondering about low dose cagri because it seems pretty cheap to try out! Wish I could advise more
Unfortunately I tried Cagri already. It did not do anything but make me exhausted.
Others on several different places I belong have had great success with it.
Many have had amazing appetite suppression.
Make sure you start super low dose. Like .125 dose. It can kick your tail.
Good luck

Has anyone experienced tolerance or a resistance to Tirz? Not a plateau. I have done great for 7 months and the last month the noise and hunger have been creeping back in. Now it is like I am not taking it at all.
I am at 12.5 now. Stayed at 10 forever and it worked.
Doing the math Reta seems so much more expensive and this chick cannot afford more expensive. Hahahaha ..I already drop alot on other peps for pain, energy, and aging.
Am I just the weird one?
Reddit all the posts were plateaus not tolerance.
Haven't went down the rabbit hole of Peppys yet.
Thanks my peeps
Mg for mg Reta is more expensive, but you need a lot less.

So it could be worth considering a switch, but I am biased because I believe Reta is hands down superior 😂

Mg for mg Reta is more expensive, but you need a lot less.

So it could be worth considering a switch, but I am biased because I believe Reta is hands down superior 😂
Do you? I thought 8-12mg is still where you end up with reta?

Do you? I thought 8-12mg is still where you end up with reta?
I guess it’s individual, but from my experience you will take a very long time before you need to go that high.

It's possible that your current vial may be underdosed. Do you dose every 7 days? Some of us have luck dosing a little sooner. I personally dose every 5 days.
I think this is a valid possibility. I was researching with Tirzepatide from Pekcura labs and when I switched to Amopure I felt like nothing was happening. (there is also a quality question) I assumed that the previous may have been overfilled, the latter was under-filled, or both.

i think tirz has a fatal flaw. It just doesn't suppress appetite worth a damn. My wife has been on zepbound for 3 months and it's not doing anything but blocking her digestive system up. And that can get painful.

So, the answer is not a bigger dose. A bigger dose just blocks you up more.

I'm starting to think its a crap solution for weight loss.

i think tirz has a fatal flaw. It just doesn't suppress appetite worth a damn. My wife has been on zepbound for 3 months and it's not doing anything but blocking her digestive system up. And that can get painful.

So, the answer is not a bigger dose. A bigger dose just blocks you up more.

I'm starting to think its a crap solution for weight loss.
I have lost 43 pounds since April taking it and I am in the best shape I have been in since I got out of the Army. For me, the appetite suppression is great, and I didn't experience any constipation or insane gastroparesis. I believe different products work for different people.

I have lost 43 pounds since April taking it and I am in the best shape I have been in since I got out of the Army. For me, the appetite suppression is great, and I didn't experience any constipation or insane gastroparesis. I believe different products work for different people.
i'm not going to increase my stock in the freezer. The collective almost everybody, says appetite suppression is not very good.

Is it just coincidence that a lot of people are looking to stack something else with tirz. I don't think so. Its sorely lacking.

Last edited:
Yea I've been wondering the same. I saw a few places start selling 24 mg & 30 mg vials lately.

My RS is currently on 9 mg, and thus a 12 mg + 15 mg vial every 3 week

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back