Total noob from the US

loweartist

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Other than injecting compounded semaglutide for a couple of months earlier this year, I'm a total noob. I'm reading all the threads and taking everything in, and also reading all the relevant threads on reddit.

I had a lot of nausea with the semaglutide, so I'm hoping to find a good source for tirzepatide that's cheaper than iVim. That just wasn't sustainable for me; but first, I intend to learn absolutely everything I can.

Glad y'all are here!

Andi

Welcome @loweartist
Not too far from a newbie myself 😀
But I’ll happily share the bits I’ve learned, just ask!

Pretty much every subject is fair game here including public discussion of sources. So don’t be paranoid - Glp1forum.com isn’t like RxxxxT where I’ve been banned 3 times for source talk!

NB - as I think about it you might want to avoid references to Walter White here. SOME Research Alligators are a lil’ sensitive about “bein’ down in the basement mixin’ up stuff on the regular” - lookin’ at YOU, Cocodrie! 😎

/s

Last edited:
Hey, thanks, y'all! I'd kind of thrown in the towel because I heard someone say the stuff coming from CN is salts, which is different and somehow dangerous. Is that true? Should I start a new thread when I have questions like this? Anyway, thanks again for the warm welcome!

Hey, thanks, y'all! I'd kind of thrown in the towel because I heard someone say the stuff coming from CN is salts, which is different and somehow dangerous. Is that true? Should I start a new thread when I have questions like this? Anyway, thanks again for the warm welcome!
@loweartist
Like any number of members here, I can confirm that the best Chinese vendors produce safe and effective weight loss peptides!
There are some added considerations compared to buying from a US retail outlet, however. Surf around the forum, you'll get the hang of it quickly enough.

I had a lot of nausea with the semaglutide, so I'm hoping to find a good source for tirzepatide that's cheaper than iVim. That just wasn't sustainable for me; but first, I intend to learn absolutely everything I can.
Andi
Andi,
You may find, as I did, that Tirzepatide does not produce sufficient appetite suppression until you reach 10-12mg weekly dosages.
At these levels Tirzepatide is 4X the cost of Semaglutide, and for me, it does have noticeable side effects.

Consider finding successful treatment of Semaglutide's side effects before assuming that Tirzepatide is your salvation.
It is quite possible you will have similar side effects to Semaglutide and require treatment;
better to know of this BEFORE you order a kit of Tirz!

Certainly Your Mileage May Vary :)

Last edited:
Andi,
You may find, as I did, that Tirzepatide does not produce sufficient appetite suppression until you reach 10-12mg weekly dosages.
At these levels Tirzepatide is 4X the cost of Semaglutide, and for me, it does have noticeable side effects.

Consider finding successful treatment of Semaglutide's side effects before assuming that Tirzepatide is your salvation. It is quite possible you will have similar side effects to Semaglutide and require treatment; better to know of this BEFORE you order a kit of Tirz!

Certainly Your Mileage May Vary :)
That is really great advice. Thank you! I think I will try again with the Semaglutide. Now to find a supplier. I'm an ADD sufferer as well, so excellent advice with bookmarks.

Welcome!

I've had GERD since I was a teen, and after taking several other meds, I started taking nexium about 24 years ago. When I started on Ozempic, I was having reflux in my sleep and aspirated stomach acid a few times. My Dr told me to take pepcid before bed, and add gaviscon if that wasn't enough. I'm happy to report pepcid did the job.

Back