Understanding test result

Woopw00p

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm about to place my first order from a China supplier. I'm planning on going with Amopure, so I've asked for a copy of the tests done on their Sema. Unfortunately I have no idea how to read the tests as they look different to what I've seen posted before. Can anyone help me please.

Attachments

Screenshot_20240924_204038_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg

I'm not aware of any 2nd party Amo tests. (although they are apparently about to start using batch numbers) There are a ton of 3rd party Amo tests for tirz and some others around but I don't think there are any Sema ones. (I'm currently running a sema one, but I don't have permission to release it)

These tests are unreliable, even if they appear fine. (For in-house tests, they can write whatever they want on the results.)

You have two options: either search online for test results, maybe on Reddit or Peppys, or trust them and try it yourself.

Last edited:
I've messaged them again, they have tests for others but nothing on the Sema. Would you "trust" them based on good test results on their other products?

I'm not aware of any 2nd party Amo tests. (although they are apparently about to start using batch numbers) There are a ton of 3rd party Amo tests for tirz and some others around but I don't think there are any Sema ones. (I'm currently running a sema one, but I don't have permission to release it)
Based on your opinion, would you recommend Amopure for Sema? Thanks

Based on the results we got from the Tirz test, as well as the Jano results I've seen of a Reta sample, I see no reason to not trust their Sema if I were going to get some.

I think they are OK to try, Sema is usually of high purity from most vendors and they have a good track record so far with other products (except the "stinging" issue, which should be resolved already)

No I understand, I'm just trying to gather as much info from as many different sources as possible. I appreciate all responses.

I ordered from Amopure on the 26th and received delivery yesterday (1st) Very fast delivery as other on here have mentioned. Will be using the product this Friday and will update here with my experience.

It's been a week now and I must say I'm very pleased with the sema from Amopure. Very good communication from the company, easy payment method, very very fast delivery and seemingly a solid product. So far, I can't see any reason as to not recommend them. 5* from me. I'll update here if anything changes.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back