US source for Lipo-C with NAD

morganite

New_Member
Reaction score
Hello there.... I have not been able to find a reliable looking "international" :) source of Lipo-C with NAD... There seems top be no COA's as far as I can see. Does someone in here have a good research source for a US based bio boost , preferably with NAD and do I dare ask :) - at a good price? Thanks in advance....

I will try SQ of either 500ml or 1000ml 2-3x/wk. My RS is currently taking Bioboost+ (with a legit prescription) at 1000ml but swapping for Pegasus to try it with the NAD+.

Same. How effective has the Bioboost+ been for you RS? Mine has not noticed much effect at all.
Bioboost+ helps but not a cure for the Tirz fatigue. Stacking SS-31 completely took away the fatigue (at least it will for the four weeks of my subject's research period). Will then do some trial research on MOTS-C.

Bioboost+ helps but not a cure for the Tirz fatigue. Stacking SS-31 completely took away the fatigue (at least it will for the four weeks of my subject's research period). Will then do some trial research on MOTS-C.

I will say that is true- the bio-boost helped but I didn't realize how tired I had become until I started the ss-31, then I felt like I was in turbo mode. I'm on the MOTS-c now and I never noticed any decrease of energy after stopping the ss-31 so it must do the same thing, or residual effect as I've only been off the ss-31 a week :unsure:, guess I'll find out aye

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back