Various vendor messages

Eclipse

New_Member
Reaction score
Why is it that when I make a purchase with a vendor other vendors start messaging me ? For example Amopure then I wake up to 2 other vendors messaging me on Whatsapp. I noticed this a couple of times. Not sure how they are connected.

I stick to email and haven't experienced this yet. I did make the mistake of entering my email for a random peptide website to see their price list after seeing a FB ad for a Labor Day buy one, get two free promotion. I was just curious what the price came out to, as it didn't say. Yesterday, I received 25 spam messages from totally different companies all about glucose strips and various diabetes websites. That was not a coincidence. Lesson learned: Never enter your email to see a price list, either.

Just make a protonmail (does not require a phone number or any information to make an account) for the purpose of downloading things and doing orders, then you won't get all the spam in your main email :)

What's happening is quite simple, your email is added to a shared list or sold. It's quite common

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nic246
Back