Wanting to lower my Tirz tolerance

SLZRdad

New_Member
Reaction score
Would it be possible to get off of Tirz for a month or two and reset RS tolerance?
I noticed very little effect from 2.5-5mg. Now RS is at 10mg(for 2months now) and feeling the effects wear off considerably quicker than in weeks before. I am a little worried about reaching the max of 15mg and then RS plateauing out.
Is resetting tolerance a thing for this type of medication or would RS just end up taking 10mg again to feel effects?

Last edited:
I think the reset period is 6-8 weeks depending on the subject. If your RS is going to do that, you could switch them to Reta while titrating down on the T.

@dionysos has done this on his Alligator in the past.

I inject every 5 days instead of 7 days. I do the dose that I am on 10 mg every 5 days. I started losing again. I am a slow loser.

RS Went to 15mgs then 6 week break to reset ..started back at 2.5mg now at 7.5...working as it did before for this RS... it's a good idea if you hit the wall at 15mg..or you can switch to different GLP1

I think the reset period is 6-8 weeks depending on the subject. If your RS is going to do that, you could switch them to Reta while titrating down on the T.

@dionysos has done this on his Alligator in the past.
Reta uses the same receptors as tirz (plus reta has the third, glucagon), so it doesn't make sense to use reta during the reset period because you aren't actually giving those receptors a break. You could use cagri which is an entirely different mechanism of action.

I was on 15mg of the name brand stuff up through January of this year and it wasn't really as effective for me anymore. Then my insurance dumped coverage and I got super discouraged with it all and just stopped taking anything for a few months until I found my way to this corner of the world. When I started back up a month ago, it was like starting fresh. Insanely effective again on all fronts, so it's definitely possible to reset yourself. I'm not sure how long it takes but I was off for a few months.

H
I was on 15mg of the name brand stuff up through January of this year and it wasn't really as effective for me anymore. Then my insurance dumped coverage and I got super discouraged with it all and just stopped taking anything for a few months until I found my way to this corner of the world. When I started back up a month ago, it was like starting fresh. Insanely effective again on all fronts, so it's definitely possible to reset yourself. I'm not sure how long it takes but I was off for a few months.
good for you! How long were you off of tirz ballpark?

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back