Warning about Hebei Xunou New Energy, Hebei Yalin Technology (HYT), X'ian Tian Guangyuan Bio Tech (TGY)

peteyb786

Research Expert
Reaction score
These companies basically have the same source and run by the same people so I feel confident lumping them together. There are probably other company names I didn't include that are related. To me any company from Hebei province is suspect.

Anyway, I've been buying from Xunou (Lily) mostly, but also from reps at TGY (Rebecca) and HYT (Lucy who is now considered to rep Xunou and Fiona with cat pic). Test results recently came back on a TGY 15mg Tirz batch I happened to buy from the US location and the test showed it was underfilled by about 45%.
The same day test results were returned on Tesofensine tablets that I bought from Xunou Lily and HYT Lucy. The test showed there was no trace of Tesofensine in the tablets tested. Many people on Discord reported the exact same looking tablets being sold by other sellers as well, so be cautious.

So, I contacted all three reps about my purchases and the poor test results. Sent them a copy of the tests (attached). They all asked for time to discuss with their company bosses and see what they can do to make it right. In the end, their offer was a few bucks discount on a future purchase. Needless to say I declined that offer. I will no longer do business with these companies or any company that appears related.
(Note: I did pay with Alibaba and PayPal for all these purchases, but a refund was not possible because more than 60 days had passed since the purchase.)

For me, lesson learned. Any claim a sales rep tells you to get your business, such as a refund or replacement if there is a product issue, is nothing more than a lie. A false claim by an unempowered sales rep who will say anything to make that sale. When there is a problem with their product, the sales reps have no power to make it right.

Going forward, no more solo purchases with these unproven vendors. I will rely on group buys with testing included until a proven vendor is found.

Last edited:
Sorry, had to edit your post to remove the test results. The rules of PTDS prevent sharing test results on other platforms, especially links or images to the results. Broadly describing publicly released test results without specific fill & purity numbers is fine, but the exact details of the test should never be shared.

You'll notice in the HT test results thread that it clearly shows they were posted with permission. In certain circumstances they will allow certain worrisome results to be shared for the benefit of the overall community but you'll notice there weren't links or images of the results.

One of the reasons most of the platform admins are able to cooperate and get along so well is a mutual respect for each others' turf. :cool:

No harm, no foul, just something to be aware of. If you ever have a question about sharing something from PTDS use their "open ticket" channel to ask the admins/mods for permission/clarification.

Sorry, had to edit your post to remove the test results. The rules of PTDS prevent sharing test results on other platforms, especially links or images to the results. Broadly describing publicly released test results without specific fill & purity numbers is fine, but the exact details of the test should never be shared.

You'll notice in the HT test results thread that it clearly shows they were posted with permission. In certain circumstances they will allow certain worrisome results to be shared for the benefit of the overall community but you'll notice there weren't links or images of the results.

One of the reasons most of the platform admins are able to cooperate and get along so well is a mutual respect for each others' turf. :cool:

No harm, no foul, just something to be aware of. If you ever have a question about sharing something from PTDS use their "open ticket" channel to ask the admins/mods for permission/clarification.
Understood. Thanks

Back