Warning - QSC's NAD+ is bad

Reaction score
Multiple users now are reporting that it has a super low pH -- around 2.5, which would be like injecting vinegar. One person could barely weight-bear on their leg for a week after injecting it.

This is not how it should normally be, peptides should be buffered during manufacture. If you inject this shit it will cause intense pain and radiating tissue damage, and that will last weeks+. The only study I could find that tested the injection of super low pH solutions into volunteers stopped at pH 3.0 for ethical reasons. Volunteers rated the pain as "excruciating."

Get litmus strips to test it. If it's acidic, throw it out.

QSC is so far ignoring the problem.

I tried it. Yeah. It sucks. Bad injection site reaction. Swelled up really good. SQ super bad. IM better but it still sucks. It’s true. Don’t buy it. I hope they fix it. I’m planning to get a vial from peptide sciences to see what it’s supposed to be like…

Multiple users now are reporting that it has a super low pH -- around 2.5, which would be like injecting vinegar. One person could barely weight-bear on their leg for a week after injecting it.

This is not how it should normally be, peptides should be buffered during manufacture. If you inject this shit it will cause intense pain and radiating tissue damage, and that will last weeks+. The only study I could find that tested the injection of super low pH solutions into volunteers stopped at pH 3.0 for ethical reasons. Volunteers rated the pain as "excruciating."

Get litmus strips to test it. If it's acidic, throw it out.

QSC is so far ignoring the problem.

NAD+ is acidic either if you brew it or you make it in lyophilised form, it has nothing to do with the process of production, you can mix it with a basific solution instead of bac water to make the pH higher.

That said it's the first time we produce this product, and there is room to improve.

Saying that we are ignoring the problem is stupid, because you were posting about the problem and tagging me where I cannot post, sources cannot post outside the UG forum. Maybe if you contacted me about it or mentionned in my thread, you will get an answer.

NAD+ is acidic either if you brew it or you make it in lyophilised form, it has nothing to do with the process of production, you can mix it with a basific solution instead of bac water to make the pH higher.

That said it's the first time we produce this product, and there is room to improve.

Saying that we are ignoring the problem is stupid, because you were posting about the problem and tagging me where I cannot post, sources cannot post outside the UG forum. Maybe if you contacted me about it or mentionned in my thread, you will get an answer.
It was mentioned in your thread multiple times, starting from the first report months ago. But glad you finally replied here.

Spoke with a medical clinic that offers it and no, they do not need to reconstitute it with anything but saline.

Definitely room for improvement, as that's pretty poor quality control esp for a new batch of something never before offered. Hopefully the next batch won't accidentally hurt or maim people. 👍

Last edited:
Based on what Jano said regarding peptides and ph it sounds like the engineer at QSC might need to tinker around with the buffering of the solution prior to lyophilization to make it less acidic.

I'm curious if anyone has tried any of the highly alkaline BAC that's been discovered recently to see if that results in a more neutral ph after reconstitution.

Cool. Will give it a try. I’ve got quite a bit left and I don’t want to throw it away

I tried it. Yeah. It sucks. Bad injection site reaction. Swelled up really good. SQ super bad. IM better but it still sucks. It’s true. Don’t buy it. I hope they fix it. I’m planning to get a vial from peptide sciences to see what it’s supposed to be like…
I've used peptide sciences and it is way better. Initially it stings but nothing like the pain from the QSC's NAD+. I did it IM and my entire area and shoulder were killing me. Both SubQ and IM sucked! I'm done with this product. Sadly, they are not refunding or exchanging.

Pretty much anything that isn't Pfizer/Hospira brand, like everything on Amazon. Probably a good idea to order some good aquarium test strips at the same time.
What would the PH level be for a highly alkaline bac water? The one I used on Q's NAD+ around 6PH and after mixed it read a ph of 3

What would the PH level be for a highly alkaline bac water? The one I used on Q's NAD+ around 6PH and after mixed it read a ph of 3
There's been some that has tested in the 8-9+ range.

Over 48 hours no reaction! Not sure what I’m looking for in terms of efficacy though. I’m cycling off Semax/Selank now and I think I feel a little slower…

SubQ 25 mg twice a week. So many different protocols out there. I should probably increase next week…

Back