Water consumption…?

RedSkip

Registered
Reaction score
Curious if folks track water consumption and how much they are targeting each day?

I know I don’t drink 64 ounces/day and thinking I need to step my my water consumption and put the coffee down.

I probably drink (3) 12 oz cups a day of coffee, but my water is likely (2) 12 oz cans of LaCroix.

I shoot for a gallon but usually fall a little short. But that's like my natural set point. If I drink less than that I am THIRSTY. Like big thirsty time, 💯. Drinking water is fun for me.

If I could drink all LaCroix I would but due to cost I ended up buying a co2 tank and bottle setup which has been awesome, would recommend.

Curious if folks track water consumption and how much they are targeting each day?

I know I don’t drink 64 ounces/day and thinking I need to step my my water consumption and put the coffee down.

I probably drink (3) 12 oz cups a day of coffee, but my water is likely (2) 12 oz cans of LaCroix.
I read to do half your body weight in ounces. I try to go for 100oz a day since I'm around 200lbs but I struggle to hit that mark.

96 -128 oz for me and I gotta get it all in by midafternoon so the tap turns off by bedtime.

Definitely! 1 gallon a day for a goal and usual get at least 3 quarts in. I do notice a difference between 3 quarts and a gallon.

I don’t track it but I’ve never had problem drinking plenty of water. My husband has 32 oz nalgene that he fills twice throughout the day to remind himself to drink. I have upped water intake since starting tirz as I get dry mouth and mild constipation. Electrolytes help too.

I do track it. Pre-tirz, I thought I drank a lot of water, now I really do. No less than 146 ounces a day, often more, which includes one electrolyte packet of LMNT in 67 ounces of water. A mug or two of mushroom coffee with collagen peptides. Never been a regular soda or sparkling water drinker. The LMNT really helps my body use the water rather than just having it run through me.

I do track it. Pre-tirz, I thought I drank a lot of water, now I really do. No less than 146 ounces a day, often more, which includes one electrolyte packet of LMNT in 67 ounces of water. A mug or two of mushroom coffee with collagen peptides. Never been a regular soda or sparkling water drinker. The LMNT really helps my body use the water rather than just having it run through me.
I have the "sugar free" LMNT and find it to be a little heavy handed on the sucralose taste.

I have the "sugar free" LMNT and find it to be a little heavy handed on the sucralose taste.
I like it but I also drink it diluted in 67 ounces of water. Maybe try diluting much more. I've tried a few types of electrolytes and it is the only one I actually like.

The water where I live tastes horrible, even through a filter. I literally can't drink it straight. So to avoid buying bottled water, I fill my 32oz bottle 1-3 times a day with a propel raspberry lemonade packet and then a scoop of micro ingredients electrolyte powder lemon raspberry. The micro ingredients is really weak by itself and is also sweetened with stevia which I can't do as a main sweetener. I've been doing this combo for a month or so and I don't get tired of it. I've always loved raspberry lemonade propel though.

The cool thing about micro ingredients is it's very low in salt but super high in potassium and magnesium. 10mg sodium, 1000mg potassium and 100mg magnesium in every scoop. Great for me since I definitely get enough salt.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zling
Back